PDA

View Full Version : Collecting Over-Calls - Repost.

Joe Tall
05-09-2004, 04:29 PM
I saw some recent questions about Over-calls so I'm reposting this hand that I played over the winter.

5/10 Foxwoods w/a Kill.
This hand is a Kill hand we are playing 10/20.

The $10 Kill blind, a terrible player, is UTG and checks his option.

MP and the BB are super-call stations and the Button is a decent player.

I'm next to act and raise w/J /images/graemlins/heart.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG-Kill-Blind calls. (mmmmmmm, tasty)

Flop: J /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB checks, BB checks, Kill-blind bets, I call, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls. (mmmm, mmmm, tasty)

Turn: 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Blinds check, UTG-Kill bets, I call, MP calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

River: 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif

BB checks, UTG-bets, I call, MP calls, Button raises, BB folds, UTG calls, I re-raise, MP folds, Button caps, UTG calls and I call.

The button made his nut-flush on the river.

Peace,
Joe Tall

BottlesOf
05-09-2004, 04:52 PM
It's nice to flop quads. I play it the exact same way. Nice hand, sir.

Sorry I missed you at FW. Next time.

Joe Tall
05-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Sorry I missed you at FW. Next time.

I didn't end up going. I went to back-to-back Red Sox games instead. Hadn't it not been Mother's Day, I'd be there today too. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Red Sox season has severly cut into my Foxwoods Trips.

Peace,
Joe Tall

ProfLupin
05-09-2004, 05:26 PM
What better way to enjoy the fruits of previous foxwoods trips than outings to fenway? As a diehard sox fan living in michigan, I'm insanely jealous /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe Tall
05-09-2004, 05:31 PM
What better way to enjoy the fruits of previous foxwoods trips than outings to fenway? As a diehard sox fan living in michigan, I'm insanely jealous

After having a +200BB run on Pacific Poker in april, I decided I wanted to sit in some premium seats as my season ticket seats are in the dead-center field bleachers. So, I dropped 600 on 2 seats for 2 games right behind home plate.

Worth every cent.

Peace,
Joe Tall

chesspain
05-09-2004, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After having a +200BB run on Pacific Poker in april, I decided I wanted to sit in some premium seats as my season ticket seats are in the dead-center field bleachers. So, I dropped 600 on 2 seats for 2 games right behind home plate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last weekend, I went down to FW and won $230 playing 4/8. The prior day I had bought a badly needly replacement lawnmower for $220. Consequently, when I got home from FW late Saturday night, I said to my wife "Well, I won a lawnmower." /images/graemlins/grin.gif