PDA

View Full Version : Empire bonus?

Prod1gy
05-09-2004, 01:31 PM
If I sign up on Empire and have a Party account and do this from another computer, do I use the same information and neteller information? Will PartyPoker see both accounts, as I understand they don't want you having both..

myeh818
05-09-2004, 05:36 PM
I think you can do it on the same computer if you use a different email address. Don't forget to use a bonus code!

MicroBob
05-09-2004, 05:41 PM
"I think you can do it on the same computer if you use a different email address. Don't forget to use a bonus code!"

ummm....you are wrong. you cannot sign up from the same computer.
however, i guess you ARE able to use the same neteller and e-mail address (or so i'm told), if you get a different computer from a different ISP.

TxSteve
05-09-2004, 05:45 PM
hey...
i just did this last week..

you have to completely un-install party...then you can install and open a new account at empire.

i then..went back to install party to make a withdrawl...and then couldn't make a deposit at empire...

so make sure you are completely "done" with party on that computer before you get started with empire.

all it looks for is whether party is installed or not...i did use a different email to be on the safe side; but i used my same name/address etc.

in my experience the ISP didn't matter...when i ran into that snag (above) i went to a different comp at my office...on the same server/internet connection and it was all fine

hope that helps

moondogg
05-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Here's the weekly answer:
- Don't uninstall anything. It accomplishes nothing.
- Don't contact Party/Empire/Intertops. They don't want you doing this; that's why they put the check in there in the first place.
- For your own sanity, don't start hacking the registry or chasing elusive cookies.
- Get access to another computer for only FIVE minutes. Go to the library, go to work, something. In today's day and age, you can find another computer somewhere, regardless of if you're area is as f'n backwards as Alaska, Idaho, or LA.
- Once you have access to the computer, install the software, create an account, deposit any amount via Neteller, uninstall the software. You're done.
- Now you can install, login, deposit, cashout, and play Intertops on any machine in the world that has an internet connection, regardless of if it has Party/Empire installed.

(Conversely, change the order of Intertops, Empire, or Party above, and it still works).

Thythe
05-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Just sign up on a different computer to avoid this mess. I think you should be able to have both installed on one computer as long as you signed up on two different computers. How can one ever be "done" with party when they offer so many reload bonuses.