PDA

View Full Version : 3 Hands from Foxwoods 2/4

NotMitch
05-09-2004, 11:36 AM
Typical 2/4 at Foxwoods, mabe a little more aggresive preflop than I have seen. I am UTG+1 and open raise with T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/heart.gif, a couple of calls and the BB who loves to raise 3 bets. This doesnt mean much as he has raised pre flop with QJo and K9h. He also likes folding the turn for one bet when he misses. All 3 of us call.

Flop is K /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif. BB bets, I raise. folded to the BB 3bets and I call. Turn is the Q /images/graemlins/club.gif. He bets, I raise, he 3 bets, I 4 bet and he calls. River is the 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif. He checks, I bet he calls. Did I take it too far on the flop or turn?

Hand 2:

UTG who is new to the table open raises UTG, folded to me I 3 bet in MP with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, BB calls, UTG calls. Flop comes 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif. UTG bets I raise, BB calls 2 cold, UTG calls.

Turn is the T /images/graemlins/heart.gif, UTG bets, I call, BB calls. River is the A /images/graemlins/heart.gif. UTG bets, I call, BB calls. Should I have raised the river? I was hoping to get the BB to call behind.

Hand 3: Oddly folded to me in MP with 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, and I open raise (?). Button calls, BB calls. Flop is A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. A pretty good flop for my hand. BB bets, I raise, button calls, BB calls. Turn is a J /images/graemlins/heart.gif. BB checks, I check (hopping for the free rvier) and button checks. River is the 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Check, Check, Check. Bet the turn here? BB might fold but button is calling down with any 2. Thanks for the input.