PDA

View Full Version : Misclick fun

Vehn
05-09-2004, 03:38 AM
The original preflop call was meant to be a fold. Hadn't been at the table long so no real reads on anyone. River card & results later on.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 raises, CO folds, Button folds, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 3-bets, UTG+2 caps, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (25 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(6 players) </font>
Hero bets, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP3 raises, Hero calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls.

Turn: (17.50 BB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players) </font>
Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP3 raises, Hero 3-bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls $30 (All-In), UTG+2 all-in <font color="red">(most likely intentional disconnect)</font> MP3 caps, Hero calls, UTG calls.

rigoletto
05-09-2004, 01:05 PM
Sure looks like he raised preflop with A4s. I hope the flush didn't fall on the river!

SoBeDude
05-09-2004, 01:19 PM
If you make the straight flush, that beats me accidently raising with T2o in EP, getting called in 4 spots, and flopping a full house!

RoodyPooh
05-09-2004, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sure looks like he raised preflop with A4s. I hope the flush didn't fall on the river!

[/ QUOTE ]

If he did... damn him for stealing your 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

rigoletto
05-09-2004, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If he did... damn him for stealing your 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

With 5 players to the river I find it likely that somebody has 2 diamonds - and no I didn't mean the preflop raiser!

RoodyPooh
05-10-2004, 09:54 AM
My point was two people can't have the four of diamonds.

mikelow
05-10-2004, 09:57 AM
This looks like a happy and lucky misclick. That's one of the problems with online poker.

We all misclick!

rigoletto
05-10-2004, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My point was two people can't have the four of diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did I ever put two people on the 4 of diamonds????

surfdoc
05-10-2004, 11:00 AM
wow, that is fun. I hope the 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif fell on the river. You will end up on the buddy list of 10 players for sure.

RoodyPooh
05-10-2004, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you mean't A4 of diamonds here.

TJSWAN
05-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Rigoletto,

You put raiser on A4 suited, which suit? That's what is confusing everyone. And what flush are you fearing on the river?

Tim

astroglide
05-10-2004, 03:03 PM
i'd call this one preflop every time

Vehn
05-11-2004, 07:38 AM
Alright this hand was boring I know. Anyways I wonder who does something different here on the flop. I figured I had to "charge" the over cards even though its very unlikely I had the best hand. Turn play is of course routine but at the time I was pretty sure I really did not want a diamond on the river and didn't really care about any other card other than a 4 of course. Anyways results here:

River: (32.50 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(5 players, 2 all-in) </font>
Hero bets, UTG folds, MP3 calls.

Final Pot: 34.50 BB

Results below:
Hero shows 2d 4d (straight, six high).
UTG+1 shows Ah 8c (high card, ace).
UTG+2 shows Qs As (high card, ace).
MP3 shows Kd Qd (one pair, kings). ???????
Outcome: Hero wins 34.50 BB.

and I was ahead the whole way.

Senor Choppy
05-11-2004, 11:13 AM
Except for concern that you'll knock out too many potential customers, there's no reason not to get as many bets in on the flop as possible. You should be the only one with a straight draw, and it's unlikely you have to worry about better trips if a 2 hits. Add a few outs for a backdoor flush and you have about 1/4 of the deck.

With all the opponents in this hand, every $ you put on the flop is +EV by a decent margin.

rigoletto
05-11-2004, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Rigoletto,

You put raiser on A4 suited, which suit? That's what is confusing everyone. And what flush are you fearing on the river?

Tim

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Vehn has the 4d I thought it obvious that I didn't mean A4 diamonds. My point was that I don't think the flush is a reliable out in this scenario since so many called the turn.