PDA

View Full Version : North America vs Europe Challenge #1 Tournament Friday Announcement

DrPhysic
05-07-2004, 06:28 PM
OK, Guys and Gals, it’s Friday and the North America vs Euro Tournament is tomorrow.

Here’s the procedure in case anybody has not figured it out for the tournament:

1. Go to Stars, Tournaments, Private, North America vs Europe Challenge #1 and get registered. Password is Colony.

2. Go to 1 Table Tournament Forum, look up my post ““NORTH AMERICA vs EURO CHALLENGE #1 announcement and signup”. Under that post are two posts “North American Team” and “European Team”. Pick your team and make a post as a reply to whichever one. You must register here to be on a team.

3. Look for t_perkin’s post (under mine) “SPECIAL: $6 to $4 knockout bet - open to everyone” and sign up to try to take $6 of Tim’s money.

4. Go to William’s post “EURO - NORTH AMERICA CHALLENGE: EXTRA PRIZES AND BOUNTIES !!!”, and pick your 4 favorite players. William is giving away bonus money again.

5. Check out the post (under mine above) named ““NA vs EURO CHALLENGE #1” SCORING” if you are interested in the team scoring.

6. Then get busy and see if you can roust a couple of good last longer bets.

Here are the teams as of 6PM Friday night (we need more players!)

North American Team
Al Capone Junior, SteelBallsD
CM Burns, C.M.Burns
codewarrior, codewarrior
DougBrennan, d9090
DrPhysic, DrPhysic
eMarkM
heyrocker, heyrocker
jedi, jedi333
ThaSaltCracka, DaEvictor
thomastem, thomastem
Toro, Toro85
wayabvpar, wayabvpar
woodguy, woodguy55
Rick Diesel, deesnizzies
walstib, walstib

European Team
ByronKincaid, ByronKincaid
dogsballs, ???
Mike Haven, Mike Haven
PrayingMantis, HelmetSky
Sheriff Fatman, Debaser
Stoneii, Stone_Eyes
t perkin, t_perkin_2+2
Tyler D, The Strength
William, Moby Dick
Poker Jon, Poker Jon

Team sizes will not matter, as we are using Mike Haven's "Weighted Scoring System for Two Teams".

Jump in, it is going to be fun.

"HEEL, European DOGS!" USA! USA! USA! (repeat as needed)

Doc

fat_nutz
05-07-2004, 06:33 PM
AMERICAN PATRIOT TEAM (no liberal commies permitted)

fat_nutz, fat_nutz

ThaSaltCracka
05-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Doc, I can't make it sorry. I was really looking forward to playing. Let me know about the next one though. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wad
05-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow as I have a previous commitment. Hopefully I can make the next one.

DrPhysic
05-07-2004, 10:54 PM
We'll do it again. There are several people that had committments tomorrow that would have played. I had thought in terms somewhere between once a month and once a quarter. opinion?

Doc

William
05-07-2004, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We'll do it again. There are several people that had committments tomorrow that would have played. I had thought in terms somewhere between once a month and once a quarter. opinion?

Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

Once a quarter. If there are too many of these 2+2 tourneys, too often, I think people lose interest. I am not sure either that weekends are the best time to hold them. It seems like weekdays have a bigger turnover.

Just my opinion.

William

Stoneii
05-08-2004, 06:22 AM
Once a quarter, agree with William - too many and they'll lose a bit of edge imo. We also can't have all these USA players getting down about their game too often now, we are still friends /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

William's always keen to help but if he gets deluged with "help me" requests from his US friends EVERY month he can't get on with taking their money /images/graemlins/smile.gif

stoneii

Al_Capone_Junior
05-08-2004, 10:41 AM
Euro-trash. Pigs. Degenerate scums. Morons! Super-Magoos! Yes, the euro team is all of this, and more! Not even worth listing tho, except as filler for the last place spots!

Youz might as well just go back to your plague-infested rat-holes and lay down and die, cuz there aint no point in showing up for this!

USA! USA! USA! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

North AMERICAN Team /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Al Capone Junior, SteelBallsD
CM Burns, C.M.Burns
codewarrior, codewarrior
DougBrennan, d9090
DrPhysic, DrPhysic
eMarkM
heyrocker, heyrocker
jedi, jedi333
ThaSaltCracka, DaEvictor
thomastem, thomastem