PDA

View Full Version : PP Multi-Tabling Hand History Question

nbb
05-07-2004, 12:50 PM
I finally ended a week long dry spell with a win that brought my bankroll high enough so that I can try the 2-4 games at Party Poker.

My first session was, to say the least, less then good so I thought I'd download the history for review. Unfortunately, I could only download the last 100 hands, so I missed most of the session. Is there any way to force the history to download more?

For you people that multi-table, do you stop your play every 100 hands to download?

Thanks in advance,
NBB

PS - The players at 2-4 are still wacky at PP. I've already lost AA to an 72o when the villian caught the set on the river. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ZootMurph
05-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Many of us use Pokertracker, which downloads 100 hands every so often, depending on your setting.

nbb
05-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Thanks. I didn't know PokerTracker did that automatically. I'll download it this weekend and put it thru its paces.

k000k
05-07-2004, 01:50 PM
I sometimes play up to 3 tables at PP, I set up my PT to DL HH's every 20 minutes... I had it every 30 minutesat first, but I noticed some hands not making it into the database... PP has extremely fast games compared to Pacific..