PDA

View Full Version : maureen feduniak

aaronjacobg
05-05-2004, 11:08 PM
The ladies on tonight's telecast of "ladies night" did not seem to give maureen much respect. It seemed, at least from the hands that we saw, that every time she entered the pot she was either raised off her hand before the flop or folded to a bet on the flop. This seems to be how real pros handle most amateurs. Is there a possibility that this is how these ladies see maureen? She does not seem to be one of the more prominent female pros.

Jake

jdl22
05-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Could be, but then again the same thing seemed to be happening to Chip Reese.

Is it just me or were Maureen and her husband also featured on the ESPN WSOP bit about dead money?

J_V
05-05-2004, 11:28 PM
Maureen is not very good and everyone at the table knew that...they handle her in different ways, essentially hoping she pays them off (certainly not bluffing her).

I only saw the first half but expected Evelyn Ng to be much more feisty. She seemed normal/solid to me.

Lazymeatball
05-09-2004, 02:21 PM
I doubt Maureen is grinding it out for a living, she is retired and probably just living off a nest egg. Depending upon her game selection, she's probably a winning player as long as she doesn't sit in all the games with the pros.

During most of the Ladies Night Episode she was pretty shortstacked and this could explain why she pretty much got run over.

Having said that, I don't really respect her play like I would any of the big tournament pros. And that accent gets kind of annoying after a while.

tripdad
05-09-2004, 03:36 PM
maureen feduniak = milf? any comments?

cheers!

ncskiier
05-09-2004, 05:05 PM
I concur.

bonanz
05-09-2004, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!!!!!! I would have to say that although i appreciate a nice milf, she is just a little past the point of acceptable limits.

sucka
05-09-2004, 09:21 PM
well, unless you happen to be in your 50's or 60's in which case...

Land Shark
05-09-2004, 10:30 PM
What is a MILF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

sucka
05-09-2004, 10:40 PM
What is a MILF?

"Mom's You'd Like to...have some fun with..."

BigBaitsim (milo)
05-10-2004, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!!!!!! I would have to say that although i appreciate a nice milf, she is just a little past the point of acceptable limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

More of a g-milf actually.

ajizzle
05-10-2004, 02:57 AM
Maureen and Bob Feduniak were both featured in the Dead Money segment of ESPN's 2003 WSOP telecast. They both busted out on day one. I don't think either of them are very good, and think that they make SOME final tables out of dumb luck, just through the pure fact that they play so many tourneys.

Also, would you suspect Evelyn to be more fiesty because Negreanu is her mentor? I didn't see any similarities at all in their game, or atleast what I have read about Negreanu's game.

Daliman
05-10-2004, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A GILF?

Kurn, son of Mogh
05-10-2004, 07:21 PM
FYI - Maureen made the money (21st) in the $5,000 NLHE at the WSOP last week. I suspect she's a bit better than you think.

bonanz
05-11-2004, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

G-G-G-G-G-Geeeeeee MIIIIIILF!!!!!!

rofl

Got Skillz
05-11-2004, 07:42 AM
I think Maureen is better than she gets credit for, however, playing against some of the top players in the world...I would think it would be difficult for anyone that doesn't play for a living. I expected Jennifer or Kathy to win the Ladies Night...but have to admit I like Clonie's "Victory Dance!"

Tosh
05-12-2004, 08:50 AM
I've only ever seen on the 2nd Party Poker million, and wasn't impressed.