PDA

View Full Version : 2 Hands from Today's session

FletchJr.
05-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Some info for you, The BB is a very big fish. A total calling station, i've seen him call drawing dead heads up. I seen him calling to spike a underpair as he had no overcards and no straight draws. The UTG+1 is a total aggressive nut. he plays way too many hands too.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: PUNK is Button with 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO folds, PUNK calls, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: (4.33 SB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, MP3 folds, <font color="CC3333">PUNK raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">PUNK caps</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (8.16 BB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
BB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">PUNK bets</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

River: (11.16 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
BB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">PUNK bets</font>, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 13.16 BB

I got no real reads here, I am just going by betting patterns.
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: PUNK is Button with 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO folds, PUNK calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">PUNK 3-bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: (8 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, <font color="CC3333">PUNK bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls, MP2 calls.

River: (12 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, PUNK calls, SB calls $4.50 (All-In), BB folds.

Final Pot: 14.75 BB

Guido
05-06-2004, 07:23 AM
Hand 1: perfect
Hand 2: preflop my first option would be to fold, second to raise and third to call. On the flop I don't think a 3-bet is wrong to get it HU but that's the reason I would raise preflop in the first place. When you don't think the blinds will fold I would cold call. Since you represented so much strength on the flop I would bet again on the turn and hope to win it right there. When the MP2 bets again on the river I'm done with this hand.

Guido

FletchJr.
05-06-2004, 06:57 PM
Hand 1.
after the mega aggressive player just called the river i thought forsure my hand was good, untill he flipped over the Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Hand 2.
I was planning on checking the river, but mp2 got in my way by betting the river. So i as roy cooke's says, "i went into the tank" he raised the flop then went into calling mode untill the J hit on the river. I figured if he had anything he would of c/r the turn or capped the flop. so I made a crying call on the river. he showed A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif for ace high. the funny thing is the guy behind me overcalled all in with Q high.