PDA

View Full Version : New Feature -- Classified Ads

Mason Malmuth
05-05-2004, 09:22 PM
Hi Everyone:

We have a new feature: Classified ads.

For those interested click on Classified ads in the left hand column.

Congratulations to huchamp@yahoo.com for placing the first ad, and if anyone knows what Granny Mae's ad is really talking about feel free to post it here.

Best wishes,
Mason

GrannyMae
05-05-2004, 09:39 PM
We have a new feature: Classified ads.

you are not planning on cross-posting this, are you?

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ruinkai/spam1.gif

seriously mason, why is that 2+2 banner in the middle of our ads. the 14 on either side of every page is not enough? get that crap outta there, it is ruining my action.

Mason Malmuth
05-06-2004, 03:35 AM
Hi Granny:

Chuck and I are debating right at this very moment what other banners belong on that page.

Best wishes,
mason

Jim Kuhn
05-06-2004, 03:46 AM
Mason,

You, as well as we, know how Granny's nightgown became soiled. Playing possum may work in Las Vegas, but I am a long way away from Las Vegas. (Did you smoke a special cigar after the magic moment?). Granny stated she was smoking a cigar much of that magical night! Did you have your 'beer goggles on'? Best wishes!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

The WET BEAVER
05-06-2004, 07:02 AM
Mason, I think GrannyMae has the hots for you /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

GrannyMae
05-06-2004, 03:09 PM
i see the 2+2 banner is now below the other paid ads. i think that is an equitable solution. placing them between other's ads was smarmy, but at the bottom (or none at all) is fine.

Best Wishes,

Granny Mae-Malmuth

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/suction.gif

Myrtle
05-06-2004, 03:15 PM
I must have a different homepage from you folks, as I see neither a classified adds link on the left hand side of the page nor a 2+2 banner??

What am I missing??

ohkanada
05-06-2004, 04:25 PM
Just type in twoplustwo.com and you find it at the top left.

I don't even use that link and will never see the fine classified.

Ken Poklitar