PDA

View Full Version : Any good theories for this stat?

Pil Sung Do
05-05-2004, 07:17 PM
I was looking over my Ptracker stats, trying to identify problem hands for me when I noticed something strange.

My top $$ hand is KK. Second is AA. Now that by itself is not strange, but my Avg per hand is $8.44 with KK and $6.24 with AA. That's a 25% difference! But my winning % w/ KK is 68.75 and w/AA it's 66.67. So I'm winning just as often with both hands.

Could it be that I'm more aggressive w/KK?

I just thought this was a little odd.

Thoughts?

asdf1234
05-05-2004, 07:19 PM
You don't have nearly enough hands to come to any conclusions about specific hands.

Pil Sung Do
05-05-2004, 07:36 PM
You don't have nearly enough hands to come to any conclusions about specific hands.

I wasn't asking for a conclusion. But appx 50 hands of each is enough of a sample to indicate to me a trend. True that a larger sample size can give a more specific answer, but I can only go by the data I currently have.

Joe826
05-05-2004, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't pay any attention to those stats. I've had each hand over 100 times and JJ is my most profitable hand, with KK coming in behind AA and QQ. 50 hands is no where near enough to give you a good sample. Now, you're really the only one who knows if you play AA differently then KK.. just pay attention next time /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Pil Sung Do
05-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Now, you're really the only one who knows if you play AA differently then KK..

The only difference is I have had a tendancy to slowplay AA too much. But this might explain my first post /images/graemlins/blush.gif