PDA

View Full Version : How many hours/tourneys do you play a day/week/month?

HC5831
05-05-2004, 07:09 PM
I am play strictly Party Poker $50+5 NLHE Sng's right now. On average I play 6 tourneys a day, playing 2 tables at once. This works out to be about 2 hours a day. I take a few days off here and there and end up playing about 130 tourneys a month. Poker makes up 2/3's of my income.

How much do you play? At what limits. I'm interested in how many Sng's other players are playing. And this is a good change of pace from the usual "did I play this right" questions.

HC

West
05-05-2004, 07:50 PM
I was on an a plan of 8/day, 5 days/week for 40 a week, 160/month, but I haven't been doing that for that long. I don't like to play two at the same time, but I liked a suggestion I read here recently about overlapping tourneys so that you start one while in the middle of the other. In this way, it's harder to wind up playing two at once when you're down to 4 or fewer players, and so I began May with the idea of trying to average 50 a week, while overlapping the starts, which I've been doing this week. I'm also playing $50 SnGs (Empire/Party). Maybe you've run in to me - my account name is birdybirdy. Is HC5831 yours?