PDA

View Full Version : Rounders: Millenium Edition?

TimTimSalabim
05-05-2004, 12:02 PM
I heard Phil Hellmuth in a radio interview last night say there was a Rounders:ME DVD coming out, that features a running commentary track by Johnny Chan and Chris Moneymaker. But I don't see it on amazon.com. Anyone know anything about this?

namknils
05-05-2004, 12:06 PM
Johnny Chan and Chris Moneymaker??? I've heard on these forums a while ago that this was in the works but I don't see why Chris Moneymaker would have a commentary.

CrackerZack
05-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Probably something small about how it got him into playing, blah blah, the usual type thing. I think he should get all the exposure he can get. The everyman winning big tournaments and becoming a mild celebrity sure makes everyman want to play. The more players, the better off we all are.

namknils
05-05-2004, 12:49 PM
Yeah, I don't mind him getting a ton of exposure but it sounded like there will be a "running commentary" by both of them, as in thru the whole movie. I can see Johnny, since he was in it and probably did some of the consulting, but what was Moneymaker doing while the film was being made?

Oh well, I don't really care, I already have the DVD and am not going to buy another one because it is "special".

SevenStuda
05-11-2004, 07:43 AM
Well good for you! Make a stand! LOSER!

astroglide
05-11-2004, 11:53 AM
i posted about this recently in the theory forum, an interview with the screenwriters where they said they are working with miramax to get one made

Hirez
05-11-2004, 03:11 PM
i just hope they include all the deleted scenes.

if you watch the trailer on the dvd out now, theres like 5+ scenes that aren't even in the movie shown /images/graemlins/frown.gif

what a cocktease

whiskeytown
05-11-2004, 03:43 PM
maybe there's a deleted nude scene with Famke Jennsen in it to make it worth buying...

actually, she was caked in several layers of skank for that roll....never mind -

RB