PDA

View Full Version : Funny Pokerstars Turbo Story

Nepa
05-04-2004, 06:34 PM
I was playing on pokerstars today getting killed everything I was playing. I just got knock out of a heads up HE tournament against a guy I feel I should of killed but just like the last day or two I went on tilt and blew it. Then I was in first place with 4 ppl. left in a turbo tilted(raised 3 6 off all-in preflop ran into queens) and busted 4 th the next hand. I was thinking, Boy do I need a day or two off! Then not even thinking about it I signed up for another 25 dollar tubro and as soon as it filled up I realized, DAMM, I have to leave in like 20 min. So, I figured I could double up quick and sit out into the money. This is when the fun began.

I started pushing all-in almost every single hand. I decided that i wasn't going to wait to double up. Bang! I double up on the 2nd or 3 rd hand, someone called my q7 off with AK. Wait! I have 16 Min. yet before I have to leave, so I keep playing super recklessly. Bang! another one busted then Bang! another one busted when my J3 suited flushed on the turn. Now I have 10 min left I think we just hit level 2 with 6 ppl left and then I decided that I could finish this thing before I have to leave.

Damm, I have to leave again so I can't finish the story at this time.

Well, to make a long story short I won the thing in about 17 min. but I don't advise using this all-in pre-flop madness maniac method.