PDA

View Full Version : boycott babes golf tourny

Ray Zee
05-03-2004, 12:29 AM
until babe makes her golf tourn open to all the poker players i will not play it. this has nothing to do with me not being invited. you have to be pretty like jason or the rest of her clan. what about the fat humps that play poker and golf. you know who i mean. those that eat a hot dog and the mustard oozes down their shirt. and then they wipe it with their sleeve. babe would cring. it is high time the fat ugly and stupid rise up and speak out against this terrible one sided affair. until she prints a list of those that fit this catagory i will say no more.

PokerBabe(aka)
05-03-2004, 12:53 AM
Hey Ray,

The criteria for the Best Boy Tounament are only that you LG or PG. Ideally, all boys would LG and PG, but that is unrealistic. Certainly, some of my Best Boys are not pretty. Certainly, some of them are not slim. But they can still PG and thus, qualify for the tounament. However, if you LB or PB you cannot be invited, but if you know Jason Brown, you can't be all bad. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I hope to see you, Jason and the Shadow this summer on the links in Montana. Then we will see if you LGPG or just eat hot dogs with mustard /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Babe /images/graemlins/heart.gif

rharless
05-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Do you have to be a Boy?

Rharless, a Girl who sucks at golf and arrives too late on the 14th for the tee time anyways

J.Brown
05-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Mr. Zee,

I had no idea that you thought I was pretty.

This is very exciting news to me. I just wish that you would have expressed those sentiments earlier, possibly upon our first meeting when I had stars in my eyes and could have been easily manipulated by anything that "THEE RAY ZEE, really RAY ZEE is in the game, sure, sure and he is sitting between Doyle and Chip, I will get in my car right now and drive up to play" would have said to me. Who knows what could have happened. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

As for me really being pretty those who know me or may meet me will either think you are talking about someone else or be very sorely disappointed, and on top of that my golf game is anything but beautiful.

take care Ray and hope to see you soon. J.Brown

PokerBabe(aka)
05-04-2004, 12:43 AM
Hey Rharless....yes, you must be a boy to play in the Best Boys tournament . That's why it's called the "Best BOYS" tournament. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Look forward to seeing you at the tables and/or for lunch instead.

LGPG,
Babe /images/graemlins/heart.gif

rharless
05-04-2004, 10:13 AM
Oh well. Yes it does say Best Boys but earlier you relented that "Best" is not a key element. Since you said "the criteria for the Best Boy Tounament are only that you LG or PG" I thought you might allow other Babes in. I get there too late but I am speaking up for other possible sub-par babes who might like to play.

PokerBabe(aka)
05-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Rhaless is the 2nd babe that asked about playing in the BBB Golf tourney. Looks like I may have to run a Babe's Best Babes Golf tourney next year. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LGPG,

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Dynasty
05-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Perhaps you should just forget this fantasy of being with a dozen men at once?

Bring in more babes and share the wealth. We'll all have more fun.

Clarkmeister
05-04-2004, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Bring in more babes and share the wealth. We'll all have more fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post of the Year.

Duke
05-04-2004, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that on the internet, and there's a Japanese word for it.

~D