PDA

View Full Version : college poker championships!

PITTM
05-02-2004, 08:56 PM
i qualified this morning on my first try 23/816, anyone else in it?

rj

RED_RAIN
05-02-2004, 09:31 PM
What are you talking about and where is this? I would win so I'm sure no one told me about it.

Edge34
05-02-2004, 10:41 PM
You guys can't even mess. I got in like 4 weeks ago, finishing 11th and just missing a final table.

Best of luck to you, we gotta represent 2+2 well.

But you still can't mess with me. Seriously.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-Edge

Red_Rain, its at Royal Vegas. Go to www.collegepokerchampionship.com (http://www.collegepokerchampionship.com) and find out for yourself, but there's only two or three shots left.

ismisus
05-02-2004, 10:51 PM
I got in too! Lets just stay out of each other's way in the semi-final /images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S Royal vegas software SUCKS.

Edge34
05-02-2004, 11:43 PM
From a field of 500, top 200 make the Finals. I figure we can probably manage to not kill each other, as long as we don't get put together early. I'm probably the only recognizable one, since I use the same name here and at all the sites...

Royal's software isn't GREAT by any means, but its far from sucking, at least in my opinion. Only real problem is the occasional LOOOOOONG lag or crash in a big tourney, but that hasn't happened to me in a long time.

Plus, their support is at least above average. Very speedy, and while they're not always able to fix everything, it seems like they normally do their best.

See ya there in a few weeks!

-Edge

ajizzle
05-03-2004, 02:55 AM
i'm in. first try, 21 out of a lot. i left the tourney with about 60 players left too, and still blinded into the top 30. I had other things to take care of that morning; college poker championships was not a priority.

Ajizzle

PITTM
05-03-2004, 04:13 AM
in case you didnt go look to see who got 23rd and put 2+2 together. it is really the top 200 out of 500 who make the finals? that should be fairly easy. I was right on the bubble at the end there.

rj

ps. royal vegas software REALLY sucks.