PDA

View Full Version : Randy Jensen acted much worse than Antonio...........

doggin
05-01-2004, 12:07 PM
Jensen is a genuine mouthy little smartass. He never showed
anyone respect at the table. Especially to Tillman.
He blurted out to Tillman, " you should have been gone
five hands ago", just because Tillman never bowed down
to his all might raises. Jerk.

And did you hear the earlier comment he made to Barry?
He actually said, " I'll beat up on those kids of yours"
Something really close to that.
He heard that Barry donates ALL of his winnings to
kids in third world under developed nations.

I could'nt believe he said that.

No doubt trying to really get under Barry's skin.

HA!.........now that I'd like to see. Barry is T U F F

B Dids
05-01-2004, 12:10 PM
The "kids" comment was good natured and funny it actually cracked me up. Beyond that the guy was an ass, and played like one too...

La Brujita
05-01-2004, 01:40 PM
I agree doggin, and I didn't like the kids comment, even as a joke. I guess that might make me old fashioned.

curtains
05-01-2004, 04:06 PM
I agree, Antonio was an ass, but Jensen was far worse. You know what I find funny, is this woman who writes for Cardplayer who always seems to do features on players who have very shady reputations, yet makes them come out like the pope.
The last 3 Ive seen have been on Antonio, Hellmuth and Men the Master, and you'd think these guys were up for the Nobel Peace Prize after reading these articles. I don't read CardPlayer much, but I just got a subscription...let's see if next months feature is on the misunderstood poker phenom - Randy Jensen.

sublime
05-01-2004, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The "kids" comment was good natured and funny it actually cracked me up. Beyond that the guy was an ass, and played like one too...

[/ QUOTE ]

It was borderline. Guy just aggrvated me for some reason regardless. But his play was actually pretty cool, I liked his blind raise.....Good TV

Legend27
05-07-2004, 08:56 AM
I played with Randy in the $1500 WSOP NL Event last week and he didn't seem like a jerk. He played like a maniac but he didn't act like a jerk to any one.

Michael Davis
05-07-2004, 01:45 PM
Randy Jensen epitomizes the figurative penis.

-Michael

trillig
05-10-2004, 07:16 AM
It would almost be amusing if Barry was actually funding al qaeda with the $.

I said almost...

I don't trust charities.... especially overly publicized ones that seem to be spending 90% on ad campaign/staff and only 10% on the actual charity.

I hope that Barry choz wizelee.

I'd like to take this time to thank the wealthy and distinguished pros for keeping this sport alive long enough for me to get involved.

-Bri

Scooterdoo
05-10-2004, 06:27 PM
I sat next to Antonio during the $1k NL tournament at Commerce two weeks before the final event which he won. He was fun to play with and was not at all cocky. He was very unlucky when he got knocked out by Freddie Deeb. It was a weird hand, if I recall correctly. I believe he raised the pot with AA and was called by one guy who was short-stacked and was no all-in and by Freddie who had around the same # of chips as Antonio. I think Antonio made a comment at the flop that they should check it down but Freddie bet out with mid-pair and a flush draw. Antonio raised all-in and Freddie either caught his flush or two pair. It was ugly and Antonio was pretty bummed. It only took a few weeks for him to cheer up!