PDA

View Full Version : Lee Jones called me yesterday...

Tyler Durden
05-01-2004, 10:03 AM
To discuss my WSOP seat. He's the poker manager of Stars. Real nice guy. I told him I liked his book a lot, and it was the first one I read and I used to read it during bus trips to AC. He grew up near where I did, just across the Potomac River.

The Dude
05-01-2004, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To discuss my WSOP seat.

[/ QUOTE ]
???

Tyler Durden
05-01-2004, 04:23 PM
They had to tell me where I was staying, etc. After I fax him the terms and conditions I'll find out if my first day will be Saturday or Sunday.

Clarkmeister
05-01-2004, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They had to tell me where I was staying, etc. After I fax him the terms and conditions I'll find out if my first day will be Saturday or Sunday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, quitting when its unlikely you (or anyone else) will be playing past Monday seems a little silly. I'm with whoever said you should've just taken Monday off and played the rest of the week by ear.

Tyler Durden
05-01-2004, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, quitting when its unlikely you (or anyone else) will be playing past Monday seems a little silly. I'm with whoever said you should've just taken Monday off and played the rest of the week by ear.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you're saying but I'm glad I didn't do this. At this point I'm really happy that I'm not working there anymore. I've realized how much I hated my job.