PDA

View Full Version : 2-4 suited in the SB...

Zetack
04-30-2004, 12:46 AM
Party Poker 50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (2.04 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(6 players) </font>
Hero bets, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, Button calls.

Turn: (104.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players) </font>
Hero bets, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Button calls.

River: (108.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 raises, Button calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 116.50 BB

Well, somehow the converter choked on the pot amounts...the final pot was actually 16.75 BB's.

Other than that, any thoughts? Particularly the river?

--Zetack

bisonbison
04-30-2004, 01:05 AM
you wanna PM me the hand?

I would play it the same way.

edit: If someone showed you a boat, make a note about their desire to slowplay on draw heavy boards.

Ralph Wiggum
04-30-2004, 01:16 AM
Looks good to me. Hopefully he's raising with Tx.

Jaran
04-30-2004, 01:24 AM
I like this line fine, but I am somewhat leaning toward a check-raise on the turn (no real reason, I just like the feel of it for some reason /images/graemlins/grin.gif and I tend to play by feel even though I know the math). Hope the villian was raising either with 10 trips or a nine.

-Jaran

Zetack
04-30-2004, 01:45 PM
Hey, alright, I haven't been able to get in all day...

It was a straight fest, with all three of my opponents having a nine to make a straight, 2 of em queen high, and one K high and MHIG.

Utg: T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif --Q high straight
Utg+1 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif -- Q high straight
Button K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif --K high straight.

--Zetack