PDA

View Full Version : River problems again? Comments welcome.

Nak
04-29-2004, 07:38 PM
I know that some of you don't like the free card play, but it has been working very well for me. Anyway, I am still worrying about my river play. Should I bet the river here?

Nak

Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Nak is UTG+2 with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Nak raises</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: (7 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Nak raises</font>, SB folds, UTG calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Nak raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Nak calls.

River: (11.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
UTG checks, Nak checks.

Final Pot: 11.50 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 11.50 BB, between UTG and Nak.</font>

sublime
04-29-2004, 07:45 PM
When UTG bets into you on the turn you need to give some serious consideratin to the fact that you may be behind. I would call, not raise.

What is your question about the river? You would have to insane to bet.

Nak
04-29-2004, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is your question about the river? You would have to insane to bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. That's what I assumed, but, as I implied, I have a nasty lack of confidence about my river play.

Nak

sublime
04-29-2004, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you. That's what I assumed, but, as I implied, I have a nasty lack of confidence about my river play.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, my river play is very weak also. Good check, that villian was licking his chops /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ralph Wiggum
04-29-2004, 08:24 PM
He's showing a lot of strength on the turn, but I can't imagine what hand a decent player would have here. AA, 22, 33, A3, 54 ... these are the only hands that take you down. If this player showdowned with any of the majority of these hands, then you can take note that he is a loose UTG.