View Full Version : Underage online

drdre2001mm
04-29-2004, 06:10 PM
Today I was playing my usual 1-2 game(thanks for those who told me what range to play in with my bankroll) and I met a nice fellow while playing. Very solid player playing 1-2 he told me to talk to him on AIM and I did so. He told me hes only actually 16 and that he plays online as a part time job. I'm very inclined to belive him but what im wondering is how does he cash out without them knowing his age, how does he cash his check without them knowing he is underage. Also do you think their is a realm of underage players(16-18) that consistantly make money playing online without getting caught?

J.R.
04-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Yes, there are many underage online players, but I am not sure what you mean by a "realm of players".

what im wondering is how does he cash out without them knowing his age, how does he cash his check without them knowing he is underage.

You don't need to be 21 to set up a neteller account or cash a check.

drdre2001mm
04-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Im sorry realm wasn't really the word. I really just mean a large "group" of people that are underage and play online. I personally have nothing against it I just don't wanna see them meet at my parish Tuesday nights for G.A.(not that I attend)

Eihli
04-29-2004, 09:47 PM
or he signed up under his parents name and does all the transactions through them