PDA

View Full Version : Lakers/Spurs game 1

Clarkmeister
04-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Olympic has it at Spurs -3.5, O/U 180. I don't bet the NBA much, but I think the Spurs and the Under look pretty strong. This could easily be a 80-74 type game. The Lakers have really struggled on the road and I figure that after blowing out Houston in their last game, they'll be a little complacent on top of being away from home. Both teams are playing great D right now and I really don't see this one going over. Thoughts?

I also like the Spurs to win the series, but was hoping for better than the -142 that is at Pinnacle. I'll shop around for that one.

mikelow
04-29-2004, 01:14 PM
CRIS has it at -4.5. Don't like the number, even though I prefer the Spurs. Obviously there has been an adjunstment from last year.

Big Al
04-29-2004, 04:23 PM
I show the line has also gone to 4 1/2. I dont bet the over/under so I have no comment on that. I do like the Spurs at minus 4 1/2. I think this Spurs team is better than last years and it just doesnt seem like the Lakers have totally jelled to me, despite their series win against the Rockets. Duncan seems to own Shaq, IMO, and this playoff savy bunch (the Spurs) know you do not want to drop the first game at home. I agree Clarkmeister, that the bet is to go with the Spurs and give the points.--Big Al--

SossMan
04-30-2004, 02:48 PM
I would stay away from the -4.5, but I love the O/U at 180. The Spurs have the best D in the league, and the Lakers have been very strong defensively lately. I'm surprised it's that high. I see a close game in the low 80's (84-82 something like that)