PDA

View Full Version : Critique my play and laugh at the results

siccjay
04-29-2004, 02:28 AM
The poker gods were with me on this one. I think a "THATS WHAT YOU GET" is in order here. Would anyone stay agressive on the turn here?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Sicc is UTG with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Sicc raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Sicc raises</font>, MP2 calls, BB calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Sicc calls, MP2 calls.

River: (9.25 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Sicc raises</font>, MP2 calls, BB calls.

Final Pot: 15.25 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 15.25 BB, between Sicc, MP2 and BB.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Sicc (15.25 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
BB shows Ah Ac (two pair, aces and nines).
Sicc shows Qh Qs (full house, queens full of nines).
MP2 shows Ks Kc (two pair, kings and nines).
Outcome: Sicc wins 15.25 BB. </font>

illunious
04-29-2004, 02:32 AM
MP2 calling 2 on the flop scares me more than BB. I would probably call the turn also, just to see what with MP2 and BB do.

ZootMurph
04-29-2004, 08:17 AM
LOL... I would have never guessed that you were up against KK and AA, as neither of them (especially AA) reraised preflop. That preflop SHOULD have been capped. That would have made it pretty sure that no 9s were out, making each street capped.

Since none of that happened, you cannot be sure if someone has a 9 or not when the two 9s hit the flop. No one reraising you on the flop would insure that a 9 is not present, and I would therefore reraise the turn and plan on calling down a 3-bet.