PDA

View Full Version : Tight sometime crazy

HappySushi
04-28-2004, 02:48 AM
My idea to play tight then sometime crazy. So I play online easier dont have to drive because I like to drink budweiser.

I play real tight 15-30. Nothing happy come. Make JJ raising lose it.

So now get T7s two players folding I raise, two players, always crazy not sometimes crazy call.

One is blind one is behind me. I don't like none of this.

Cards come out 89 small card and give me flush two.

This is good. Crazy first guy checks, Crazy just this one time check planning two check raise last guy who always bets. But last guy doesn't bet.

Next card comes big Ace.

Now crazy first guy bets and now I raise and crazy next guy calls and crazy first guy raises so why not? I raise two.

I win big pot river come with straight. Check hand crazy first guy has big aces. Crazy last guy has fold.

Crazy first guy say, "XXXX Goof".

i chat, "crazy sometimes".

So plan of crazy sometime works.

All my waiting hands lose, my crazy sometimes hands win. First week playing, crazy hands win the most.

HappySushi

AJo Go All In
04-28-2004, 04:05 AM
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Pipedream
04-28-2004, 05:15 PM
LOL I can't stop laughing at your post AJo. Excellent.

Pipedream

mike l.
04-28-2004, 05:53 PM
i give your post a D. we just have much better incidental humor going on here so youre not really needed at this time. you wouldve been a hit about 8 years ago.

check elysium's posts to read an A

onegymrat
04-28-2004, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...sometime crazy

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah...sure, whatever you say.

Richie Rich
04-28-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey Guys- how much is "hooked-on-phonics" going for nowadays? You english almost crazy like as poker playing.

Gamblor
04-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Brilliance.

One of my favourite all time books.

HappySushi
04-28-2004, 10:18 PM
check elysium's posts to read an A

So much to read. Is elysium the best player? He tight?

mike l.
04-28-2004, 11:18 PM
"Is elysium the best player? He tight?"

best poster. that's all that really matters here.