PDA

View Full Version : I hand I am not proud of

Diplomatdcm
04-27-2004, 12:23 PM
Party 15-30
I am UTG+2 with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ /images/graemlins/heart.gif, and open raise, it is floded to MP who cold calls, folded to the Button who 3 bets, blinds Fold I call MP calls.
Flop is Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
I check, Mp checks, Button bets I raise, MP calls button 3 bets I feel like throwing up but call instead.
Turn is the K /images/graemlins/club.gif
I check, Mp bets button raises, I think and 3 bet they both call.
River is a blank I bet and they both call.
Comments. I feel like KQo, and AJo are the hands i misplay the most, and after this hand I felt like there was no way i played it correctly, but i also did not see how I could play it differently.

elindauer
04-27-2004, 01:43 PM
I think you played it well. Checking and calling the flop is also viable. You don't have much to worry about from AK, you avoid being 3-bet / smooth-call-turn-raised by an overpair.

Dynasty
04-27-2004, 04:46 PM
That MP turn bet is strange. I'm not sure what to think of it. Maybe he's got KQ as well. It's also possible he flopped a set of 6's or 2's. I'd be wary of him but I'm not folding. The Ks is unaccounted for. He could certinaly have Ksxs.

You've got the Button beat.