PDA

View Full Version : Babe's Best Boy's First Annual Golf Tournament

PokerBabe(aka)
04-26-2004, 06:44 PM
Listen up all Best Boys and future Best Boys. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Friday, May 14th is the First Annual Babe's Best Golf Outing. We will be playiing at Muni (Aka Las vegas golf Club). The rate for instate/and out of state boyz is the same and will be no more than 40 bucks. This includes the cart, green fees and range balls. Out of state boyz will be provided with transportation so not having a car in Vegas is not a problem. The first tee time will likely be 8am. Teams will be picked randomly.

You don't have to be a good golfer or a current or past "best boy" to enter. However, you must be invited by the Babe. This means that you already LG, PG or both. Any boy that is unable to play due to injury or hangover may still ride along and keep score (or drink) as long as he ponies up the fee. After the tourney, we will eat lunch and prizes will be awarded.

I do need a final tally by the 1st of May, so please email me ASAP with your confirm and any special needs you will have.

LGPG,

Babe
/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Dynasty
05-02-2004, 01:19 PM
JV must have missedt his post.

TobDog
05-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Can you reconsider the date Babe? Please, so it can flow with the IP tourney that I will be there for 21 22 23 of May.

TobDog

PokerBabe(aka)
05-05-2004, 09:36 AM
Hey Doggie.....

Sorry, but the Babe's date is set on this one. Let's try to rendevous next year.

LGPG and GOOD LUCK

Babe /images/graemlins/heart.gif