PDA

View Full Version : Drawing to a flush with maniacs and a pair on the board

ebranig
04-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Cutoff and BB are terrible players with short stacks basically asking for people to take their money.

With crazy raising on the flop and turn I figure I've got odds to draw to my flush but I could be drawing dead to a full house. Is just calling the flop and turn bets the right strategy or is this a Raise or Fold? I'll post results in a bit.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls, <font color="CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">CO caps</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (12.25 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

River: (20.25 BB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, CO calls.

Final Pot: 28.25 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 28.25 BB, between CO, Hero, BB and UTG.</font>

thirddan
04-26-2004, 06:26 PM
im not crazy about your preflop call...your hand is marginal in a pot that could be shorthanded, but at least you ahve position, if the CO is a maniac you might consider 3/betting to isolate...

im not folding this on the flop...
on the turn you pick up gutshot outs and given your read an A may win it for you...

i think you played ok post flop...