PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Poker

Schmed
04-26-2004, 05:52 PM
or Poker with celebrities.....

Over the weekend Matt Geiger of the Miami Heat and Macy Gray of....well of Macy Gray....played at Harrahs in New Orleans. Geiger played NL and Macy played at the 10-20 game I was playing at. Luckily for her she sings better than she plays cards. Unfotunately I was never in a pot with her, (she was playing 3-6 until like 3AM and moved over to the 10-20), I went home to bed after only playing with her for about an hour. In the hour that I was at the table I saw her show down some God Awful losers, bottom pair, calling raises with garbage, I don't think she won a pot or even initiated a bet. She did do a lot of calling.

About a month ago Paul Pierce,(Boston Celtics), dumped about 2k in to a 6-12 game that my ex-best-friend didn't tell me about until later. What kind of friend doesn't tell you there's a drunk NBA player with a hooker on his arm and 2k in front of him playing 6-12. By the way...Geiger left about 5 minutes after some local call girl, (smokin hot call girl), came and snuggled up to him.....as I said at the time...I'd rather play 10-20 with her than with us....a guy at the table said he knew the girl and knew she was a call girl...I said well I'd rather play 200-400 with her than 10-20 with us... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is the gossip forum isn't it....... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gallopin Gael
04-26-2004, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Luckily for her she sings better than she plays cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I didn't think anyone could do anything worse than her singing....

Rick Diesel
04-27-2004, 11:09 AM
Is Matt Geiger still in the NBA? I thought that he got run out of the league around the same time Georghe Muresan did.

Malone Brown
04-27-2004, 12:55 PM
nope, Matt Geiger hasn't played in a while

Schmed
04-27-2004, 01:05 PM
I didn't know he wasn't playing. He must be with the Heat in some capacity because I've never seen him there before. I figure if he were with The Hornets he'd be in there more often if he's a player.