PDA

View Full Version : Vegas , Kanada does the wsop Apr 28 - May2 any 2+2ers around?

ohkanada
04-26-2004, 10:45 AM
Hi all,

I am flying to Vegas on Wednesday. I plan on playing the Friday NL WSOP event as well as some of the 2nd chance events and maybe a super or 2.

On Thursday evening I am tentatively planning to play the Mirage NL tourney.

If there are any 2+2ers who would like to meet up either at Binions or Mirage/Bellagio, please let me know. I will be hanging out with 2+2er Garland who will also be in town during the same time.

Ken Poklitar

george w of poker
04-26-2004, 12:22 PM
i'm leaving for vegas on wednesday too. i probably won't get to play until the weekend though because i'm there for business. i doubt i'll play any tournaments but i'll be looking for nlhe cash games.

are you flying out of austin?

slamdunkpro
04-26-2004, 01:41 PM
I'm flying out Tuesday AM - I'll be at Mirage 10/20 or 20/40 all Tuesday afternoon and most likely play the Mirage Tuesday 7pm Tournament.

I may play the 2k NL on Wednesday depending on how the Mirage goes or just Satellite Wednesday and Thursday. (gotta leave Thursday night).

I'm staying at the Horseshoe - ring my room.

Michael Fay

FeliciaLee
04-26-2004, 03:27 PM
I might go back during this week sometime to play in more sats. I don't plan on playing in any events until next Wednesday, May 5th, though. Look for me in the satellite area if you are around.

Someone snapped this candid pic of me on Saturday during the Stud event. I am in the one seat. Ted Forrest, who went on to win the whole thing, is in the six seat, tan shirt, long hair.

http://nolimitpokerclub.com/felicialee.JPG

Hope to see you there!

Felicia /images/graemlins/smile.gif
www.felicialee.net (http://www.felicialee.net)

Acesover8s
04-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Hey,

I will be in vegas from May 1st - May 10th. Probably be hitting every cardroom a few times.

I'm pretty recognizable. Tall/thin mid 20s. Black hair with red highlights, lip is pierced. If you see me stop by and say hi.

FeliciaLee
04-29-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you, Ken. I was there all day yesterday. I played a couple of sats, sweated Barry Tanenbaum playing sats, sweated Linda Johnson playing Chinese Poker for $100 pt. Sweated Jan Fisher and my husband playing NLHE cash games. Sweated TJ and Ted Forrest playing the $1000 rebuy NLHE tourney at noon.

I forgot about the WPDG. We met in a private room in the coffee shop. Dr. Shoonmaker was there, Barry T, Nolan Dalla, Linda, Jan, Poker Babe, the list goes on and on. The meeting was conducted perfectly by Howard Burroughs. We had a great time.

Will you still be in town on Tuesday? I'll be back then to play in the Stud 8 on Wednesday.

Felicia /images/graemlins/smile.gif
www.felicialee.net (http://www.felicialee.net)

ohkanada
05-04-2004, 10:08 AM
I may well have been sitting beside you (on your left) Saturday night at the Binions 1-2 NL game. I had the red CANADA shirt on. Did you lose an all-in pot AK vs AA where you hit a King?

Hope your trip is going well.

Ken Poklitar

ohkanada
05-04-2004, 10:12 AM
Sorry I missed you Felicia. I arrived around 8ish on the 28th and watched the $1000 NL get down from 110 players to about 50 players.

I have posted a trip report on the tourney forum and the B & M forum.

Ken Poklitar