PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCING 2 NEW 2+2 SNG EVENTS!

DrPhysic
04-25-2004, 09:54 AM
ANNOUNCING 2 NEW 2+2 SNG EVENTS!

On Thursday April 29 there will be a second US SNG game at 8:00PM EDT. This is in addition to the one at 9:30PM same night.

Look for Codewarrior or Pitcher to start the game.

Leaderboard scoring will be same as but separate from the other SNG games.

AND

“US vs EURO CHALLENGE #1”
Special game for the SNG bunch next Saturday May 8 at 2PM EDT. Open to all 2+2ers.
This will be a $22 password entry multi table tournament on Poker Stars.

Password will be posted on 2+2, all 2+2ers invited.
Codewarrior is registered with Stars to set up tournaments, so he will set it up.

The usual hype is encouraged: Post your last longer bets and challenges. Any special bets like William’s “bet you can’t beat me” challenge for KotZ6. Somebody ought to be able to come up with a good US v EURO bet.

If we get a good response, this can be an every couple of months challenge!

More info in a post later this week.

Games for 2+2 posters. Not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing.

Doc

Al_Capone_Junior
04-25-2004, 10:54 AM
Well first off, those damn europeans are so damn morally degenerate, some of those countries have co-ed bathrooms! Sick! Buncha FREAKS! They're too morally degenerate to have good ol' social repression like the USA! USA!

Second off, they'll all be toooooooooooooooo tired because their STUPID time zone is all out of whack with the "center of the universe," The USA! Even 2pm eastern is "past their bedtime."

Plus, the europeans have the damn FRENCH! Nuff said? thought so!

Europeans are better than WHO? Not the USA! USA! That's fer sure. I mean the euro's lag FAR behind the USA! USA! in all kinds of important categories! Serial killers, hott chicks, poker players, selection of Ghetto beer available at convenience stores, you name it! USA! USA! WE lead the way in virtually ALL possible categories! OK, OK, pompous hats. They got us there!

Here's a possible side bet for USA vs. EURO...

Five Euros and Five USAers will agree to be the "team spokemen." If the euros win the team bet, the five USAers will each write a 500 word essay about why the euros, or some particular aspect of/country in europe is best. I'll even volunteer to write about the dreaded FRENCH!

Vice-versa of course, if the USA! USA! wins, the euros will hail the USA in five essays of 500 words each.

The method of determining which team wins... to be determined. There have been enough team competitions on 2+2 so that a system of scoring should be easily decided.

USA! USA! USA!

al

t_perkin
04-25-2004, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Serial killers,

[/ QUOTE ]
You have more, we have sicker /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

hott chicks

[/ QUOTE ]
erm... I think not. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

poker players

[/ QUOTE ]
we shall see!

[ QUOTE ]

selection of Ghetto beer available at convenience stores

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok I'll give you that one. We drink NICE beer here, none of that crap American wannabe stuff.

[ QUOTE ]

Plus, the europeans have the damn FRENCH! Nuff said? thought so!

[/ QUOTE ]
I know, I know, we have the dirty french. But we are trying hard to get rid of them. Still you have the Americans in America which has got to be a lot worse.

I put myself up for the Euro team. But there are so many AMAZING poker players in europe that I will probably not make the cut.

I must admit that we have a bit of a headstart over you americans in this one. I think we should make it just 200 words if you lose. Afterall - we already know how to read and write.

Tim

Al_Capone_Junior
04-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Excellent job of sh*t-talking perkin!

al

William
04-25-2004, 11:15 AM
I also want to post cross /images/graemlins/grin.gif

"the europeans have the damn FRENCH! "

Damn, this one is under the belt, Al

"Europeans are better than WHO? Not the USA! USA! That's fer sure. I mean the euro's lag FAR behind the USA! USA! in all kinds of important categories! hott chicks, selection of beer available at convenience stores"

I think we have already discussed this chick matter.
Scandinavian girls fear none!
BEER? ahem , Carlsberg, Tuborg, about 50.000 german ones. You're on thin ice here (and on the chick stuff as well of course)

As difficult as it usually is for me to participate in any event held during the weekend (already here it smells like of a cheap attempt to keep me away) I will try to make this one a top priority

Aren't you the country that was born some 200 years ago?

All babies /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William (from the old,wise continent with 1000's of years of history)

t_perkin
04-25-2004, 11:20 AM

DrPhysic
04-25-2004, 12:35 PM
NOW, look what you've done Capone. Set off Wm and Tim, and we'll NEVER hear the end of them. ONLY thing we can do now is:::

I'll take out William, You get Tim.

HA HA!

Doc

William
04-25-2004, 01:23 PM
I'll take out William, You get Tim

I don't know about Tim, but as far as I am concerned, where should I send the remains of your mutilated body once I am finished with you? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WTH, I'll run over Al at the same time /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William /images/graemlins/grin.gif