PDA

View Full Version : Advice?

ddubois
04-25-2004, 05:46 AM
At some point I have odds to draw to my 2 outter. Not sure if there's anything to do here.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="CC3333">UTG <font color="purple">(drunk maniac)</font> raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP2 <font color="purple">(solid/tight)</font> calls, MP3 folds, <font color="CC3333">CO <font color="purple">(tilting/awful)</font> caps</font>, Button calls, SB folds, BB folds, UTG <font color="purple">(drunk maniac)</font> calls, Hero calls, MP2 <font color="purple">(solid/tight)</font> calls.

Flop: (21.50 SB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players) </font>
drunk maniac checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">solid/tight raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">tilting/awful 3-bets</font>, Button calls, drunk maniac calls, Hero calls, <font color="CC3333">solid/tight caps</font>, tilting/awful calls, Button calls, drunk maniac calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (20.75 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">drunk maniac bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="CC3333">solid/tight raises</font>, tilting/awful calls, Button folds, drunk maniac calls, Hero calls.

River: (28.75 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
drunk maniac checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">solid/tight bets</font>, tilting/awful calls, drunk maniac calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 32.75 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 32.75 BB, between Hero, solid/tight, tilting/awful and drunk maniac.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by solid/tight (32.75 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
drunk maniac shows 7s 7d (two pair, tens and sevens).
Hero shows Ad Ks (two pair, kings and tens).
solid/tight shows Ac As (two pair, aces and tens).
tilting/awful shows Kd Ah (two pair, kings and tens).
Outcome: solid/tight wins 32.75 BB. </font>

Piiop
04-25-2004, 08:28 AM
What hand did you put the solid/tight MP2 on after he called 3 cold preflop and raise/capped the flop?

I guess since the pot was huge you can call, but I think you have to take into account what these other people have. I put MP2 on TT, KK, or AA with that flop and preflop action. Even though the other players are crazy, I would think that at least 1 is eating your outs. Sure, you can call the turn hoping for a king. On the river, there's no way you have the best hand.

ddubois
04-25-2004, 09:47 AM
It was suggested to me that I never fold the river for one bet. I'm not going to break that rule for a pot that has 32bb in it.

I thought he probably had AA. But the only place I can see maybe getting out is when it comes back to me two more on the flop, but I dunno... Do I have odds/impied odds to draw to K at that point? Can anyone else lay that down there?