PDA

View Full Version : Pointless polls! Hott chix!! Trek vs. Lord of the rings

Al_Capone_Junior
04-24-2004, 05:49 PM
OK. Here's the poll! Vote for your favorite hott chix now!!

These are the kinds of highly important social issues we all face every day. /images/graemlins/grin.gif So people, decide!

al /images/graemlins/cool.gif

slavic
04-24-2004, 06:13 PM
"Seven of nine" and it's not even close.

Now add in Sandra Bullock and arrrrr. Check-Raise baby, Check Raise.

Al_Capone_Junior
04-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Sandra Bullock, as you know, is not in either trek or lord of the rings.

She is @#$%@#$ HOTT tho. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

al

TylerD
04-24-2004, 06:37 PM
What about Marina Sirtis?

CrackerZack
04-24-2004, 07:00 PM
2 things, given both of these are geek works, there are only about 7,293,450,288,802 things online about them. Spell the names right. Arwen, and leaving out Eowen, Theoden's daughter, is just plain wrong. IMDB says she was played by Miranda Otto. She gets my vote.

Al_Capone_Junior
04-24-2004, 07:28 PM
Yes, Yes, you have a point. Who can forget counselor Troy? But there wasn't room for every female who ever played on trek. I suppose I have a bit of thing for Crusher, thus I chose Gates over Marina.

al

whiskeytown
04-24-2004, 07:31 PM
given the choices - Liv Tyler -

HOWEVER, I don't like your Star Trek Choices - you left out two obviously mega babes

1. - B'Elanna "B.L.T." Torres - half Klingon babe from Voyager...

2. - and the hottest by far - T'Pol - Vulcan hottie on the new series Enterprise - - played by Jolene Blalock -

either one of them can tie me to the bed and get rough anytime /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Al_Capone_Junior
04-24-2004, 07:31 PM
Alright alright so I spelled it wrong!

Sheesh!

I don't spend all day online looking this [censored] up! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I just happen to have the DVDs lord of the rings, plus I was watching trek uncut the past two days!

Eowen was a hottie too, no doubt. But something about those elf-wenches, maybe it was the pointed ears....

al

CrackerZack
04-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Actually, I'm cheating too as I know none of the trek girls. Which one was Jeri Ryan? who was the dark haired girl? I still vote for Eowen, but its close.

CCass
04-24-2004, 11:56 PM
Seven of Nine, and it ain't even close. Jeri Ryan can assimilate me anytime. And how the hell did Dr. Crusher end up as an option?

PuppetMaster
04-25-2004, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK. Here's the poll! Vote for your favorite hott chix now!!

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1082843356Al_Capone_Junior">
<p>Who's the hottest?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Arawen from Lord of the rings (Liv Tyler)
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Galadriel from Lord of the rings (the blonde elf-wench sorceress)
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />"Dax" from Deep space nine
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />"Seven of nine" from Star Trek Voyager
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />"Dr Crusher" from Star Trek next generation (Gates McFadden)
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

These are the kinds of highly important social issues we all face every day. /images/graemlins/grin.gif So people, decide!

al /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Id probe those biatches like it was halloween 1994

Al_Capone_Junior
04-25-2004, 09:11 AM
some people like the "mature quail" types so I wanted them to be able to voice their opinions.

al

Kurn, son of Mogh
04-25-2004, 09:52 AM
What?? No B'Etor?

ChipWrecked
04-27-2004, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who can forget counselor Troy

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, dude. Did you spell this one wrong on purpose?

rbenuck4
04-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Why was Dr. Crusher on this list? Shouldn't it be Deanna Troi if its anyone from TNG?

The Dude
04-27-2004, 01:09 PM
I'm with CrackerZack on this one, Eowyn gets my vote. I'm boycotting this poll until Eowyn is added to the list.

I've watched a lot of Star Trek in my younger days, and not one character has come even close to Jeri Ryan as 'Seven of Nine.'

baggins
04-28-2004, 02:18 PM
I agree - Eowyn should be on the list.

However, the vote is for Galadriel, hands down. she's a mega-elf-babe. I'd spend the rest of my limitless days in the Grey Havens with her...

Duke
04-29-2004, 12:25 AM
Seven of Nine. Do you see why?

Actually, you gotta add Troi. If I ever wanted to get it on with a chick old enough to be my mom then Crusher would be near the top of the list. She's no Meg Ryan, but for an older chick she ain't bad.

~D

MaxPower
04-29-2004, 11:09 AM
Yeah, I'd vote for her. Also, I don't know who any of those Star Trek chicks are.