PDA

View Full Version : Pros online

GimmeDaWatch
04-23-2004, 07:15 PM
I know that several pros play on PokerStars, and I've seen people squabble over who has what handle. e.g. I know Moneymaker is Money800, and I've heard Negreanu is DoubleDeuce. Dutch Boyd used to play in the tournies there as well before being booted. I was just curious if anyone had a link or something with a list of handles the pros on Stars use. Im just interested in watching some of them play tournies, not to add to the onslaught of pathetic salad tossing that seems to happen all too often. Thanks for any responses.

fsuplayer
04-23-2004, 08:40 PM
Why was Boyd shown the door?
Is there any truth to him having some internet scam (maybe it was a poker site...i know i have heard something in the past about it)
FsuPlayer

wontons
04-23-2004, 08:50 PM
I believe daniel's name was Doublesuited....and yes why was dutch shown the exit and where did u hear this from?

tdomeski
04-23-2004, 10:38 PM
On Stars. . .

Money800 = Moneymaker
DOUBLEDUCE = Paul Wolfe
doublesuited = Negreanu
Prefontaine = Freidman(sp?. . . .same guy as Spirit Rock on UB)
reloadthis = Layne Flack

wrongpond
04-23-2004, 11:24 PM
I'm unsure about pro players handles, but I do know that Boyd is still tied up in litigation over his pokersite. The universally accepted facts are 1)Boyd ran a pokersite. (likely with a partner or two) 2)The site filed/declared bankruptsy. The general oppinion is he screwed his patrons.

PuppetMaster
04-24-2004, 05:59 AM
ChrisWalken on stars...

GimmeDaWatch
04-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Im pretty sure he was kicked off for talking about his new site (rakefree.com). He and his roommate both played on there alot and according to his roommate and other tournament regulars there thats why he was booted.