and debating the Rockets +1.5

Good luck!

scalf
04-23-2004, 07:04 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif i got texas +118

like celts 1st half +3

yanks i dunno..they cracked me off last nite

gl

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

mikelow
04-24-2004, 01:11 AM
I did take the Rockets +1.5. So I went 3-2. My biggest weakness is going for some silly underdogs who in reality are overmatched. Such was the case with the Celtics. Is there ever been a bigger mismatch than this one? Maybe there have been, but the Celtics must be the worst team to ever make the playoffs, and yes, I bet them.

Yankees--it will be a long season. Can't wait for Steinbrenner to make some "moves"--but in retrospect, I don't think A-Rod is a good fit (or will be). There was a New Yorker cover with him with bills in his cap (this was
at 0-0 time). The cartoon is kind of funny, considering his and his team's struggles now.

Also, I really think Shaq is nearing the end of his career. And for all the big shots Kobe makes, his still has those 7 of 20 nights.

scalf
04-24-2004, 10:30 AM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif i hit a prop; for beer money: shaq ov/un missed foul shots 5.5 +1.05..lol

it's hard to say just how bad the east teams are this year?? but it's ez to say now; that the celts were a bad bet..

the knicks are terrible too; but i cashed in g 3 with them...

i like big al's thinking that you stay away from "diseased teams" ; i gotta play the nuggets tonite..

gl

gr8 to see big al back!!!

and mikelow; you're heating up baby..

gl /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif