PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Trip Report I love vegas)

jayadd
04-22-2004, 01:40 PM
ok i set up the website some of you might of seen but i had no time for you fools who sit at home and read this. Its vegas baby....

Now on to my trip. I arrived on Friday night and while waiting for my luggage i shouted out ANYONE GOING TO NYNY HOTEL? this guy right behind me said no need to shout we are so i offered him a deal of a lifetime ok ok it wasnt a deal of a life time but i offered to split a limo to the hotel and he agreed it was a quick trip which i wasnt happy about i enjoyed then company especially his wife who was smokin, i got the impression she wanted me but then again i had a few of my favorite friend mr daniels joining me for the ride.
I check in through VIP regisrtation cause I am the big shot which i think impressed the wife from the limo, ok enough about her. Went up to the room and it was a real nice room with a great view of hmmm.... i dont remember but Dan said later on that it was a great view. Speaking of DanS i gave him a call and told him i had arrived. My very good friends Vin and Rach live in vegas so they met up with me the NYNY we said our hello's and kisses and I insisted it was time for a little poker. They happily agreed.
Off to the Montel Carlo for low limit action. Got seated right away which was a surprise for a friday night. We asked to be seated together eventually and the Pokerroom Manager said he would do his best. We all went our sepperate ways to different tables and within 20 minutes we where all sitting together. Our table was real quiet when i sat down but it was all about to change. They where playing 2-4 and it seemed as if if the game didnt get interested people where looking to leave. I started ordering drinks and shots for the whole table. If someone, and most did, refuse the shot i did it. Well 2 rounds of drinks and 12 shots i did it was time to get down and play some poker. I had one more trick up my sleeve. I knew that most of these guys would call me down to the river thinking i had chit and i was drunk i requested a 1/2 kill be added to the game everyone agreed and off we went.
note: The half kill 2-4 went from 10pm fri. throughout the whole weekend at that table woohoo i started it.
Well after a few nice pots and even more nice laydowns my ADD for low limit started to kick in. So here is the hand of the night. Rach is in BB with 9-10o 3 callers i raise(with that drunk smile) 2-3o next is Tequilla boy who 3 bets it with JJ rach calls and so does 2 more fellas. The Flop is J-6-5 rach checks straggler checks i bet tequilla boy raises and everyone folds to me and i 3 bet it with TB capping it. turn card is money card for me a 4. TB insisted that he knew what i had but bet anyways i raised and at this point i was certain that he flopped a set and i thought he might get angree enough to leave after he saw my hand so when the river didnt help him i checked the river and showed him the winner. This guy must have gotten laid earlier cause he laughed and even said nice hand to me order a drink and said play on. Which we did till about 2 am when rach and Vin called it quits( they actually have real jobs in vegas whoa). But know my night in vegas had just begun.
I went back to the NYNY i wanted to check the stats of the MLB evening games so i headed over to espnZone i think it is probably the best place to watch sports in LV. At some point i think i heard every accent in the world here. Here it was i met this chick from of all places NY(long island) and one thing lead to another and i asked her if she wanted to see this great view of LV from my room(ok it wasnt my pick up line but it will make sense later) about 4am while entertaining my new lady friend guess who calls back DANS with yo im ripped up with clarkmeister playing 4-8 at mandalay bay come join us. Nice after a few minuted of my new friend showing me what she learned in 2 summers of gymnastics camp i rushed over to the MB to see these guys with like enough chips infront of them to be sitting at the final table of WSOP. Im saying to myself either MB has changed it to a no limit game or its a hot game. Well neither was the answer these 2 tough guys bought in for well over the enough i get it you have money limit. I never got into the game but i did sit in the 1-5 game and bum a few cigs off this lady who smelled gymnastics practice on me and was turned on by it. I did get shot down by this chick in front of Dan but it was a lame attempt which i dont remember what i said Dan can you help. Off to bed at 5am to begin day 2......

Cont....

ncskiier
04-22-2004, 03:24 PM
Very entertaining report. I just hope that the next installment is a little easier to read. Were you still drunk when you wrote it?

midas
04-22-2004, 03:27 PM
Jay-

Great report - you have included all the major elements of an LV report:

1. A few - I can't remembers.
2. Two - I think she wanted me's
3. My good friend Jack Daniels or a love affair with Tequilla.
4. Only one hand analysis - anyone who remembers more than one hand a day is not having fun in LV.
5. A romantic interlude - change minutes to hours unless she was a Penthouse Pet.

Can't wait until Day 2

morgant
04-22-2004, 04:09 PM
and bum a few cigs off this lady who smelled gymnastics practice on me

great line, funny post add some paragraphs next time, cant wait to see it.

nolanfan34
04-22-2004, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and bum a few cigs off this lady who smelled gymnastics practice on me and was turned on by it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is outstanding...hilarious. Have to say I hadn't seen that reference before.

Let's hear about Day 2...want to hear if you won big with that monster 32o again.

DanS
04-22-2004, 07:07 PM
I was still hurting from my puking my brains out all night, but here's what I recall happened:

Jay shows up drunk as a skunk, and we introduce ourselves to each other. He sits right behind Coilean, Clark, Dcifrthis and I, playing 1-5 stud. Eventually, we take a break and start talking on the rail. A good but not great looking girl strolls by. Jay turns on the drunken charm and says something to her. I can't hear exactly what it was, but after ten seconds she walks off hurriedly.

Later, I ask Jay what he said. Apparently, he asked if he could "see under her shirt." I'm still shocked that he got shot down with a line as smooth as that.

Dan

M.B.E.
05-02-2004, 02:21 AM
Great report ... I've been holding my breath waiting for the rest!