PDA

View Full Version : Republicans have lower IQ

PuppetMaster
04-22-2004, 06:04 AM
Not surprisingly.

Republicans scored the lowest, followed by Democrats, then Greens, and Libertarians scored the highest in a study of over 10,000 men and women.

Wake up CALL
04-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Not surprisingly,

You posted no link to this "scientific" study.

superleeds
04-22-2004, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not surprisingly,

You posted no link to this "scientific" study.

[/ QUOTE ]

Us Libertarians don't need to be led by the nose we found it ourselves thanks to our superior intelligence /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ray Zee
04-22-2004, 03:42 PM
i dont know about the libertarians but it stands to reason with the first three.
repubs. come more from rural areas
dems from cities
greenies are caring for the environment so that takes brains which we know both repub. and dems are lacking..

andyfox
04-22-2004, 04:47 PM
I thought Republicans had higher educational levels, overall, than Democrats, and higher average incomes. Wouldn't they tend to score better on IQ tests?

superleeds
04-22-2004, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought Republicans had higher educational levels, overall, than Democrats, and higher average incomes.

[/ QUOTE ]

The vast majority of Republicans are bigoted and dumb and don't realise they are being pissed on by the few who make the money.

namknils
04-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Ray (and Superleads), you can't really be serious right? Your stereotyping a whole group of people because you think diferently?

I would like to see this study too, and look into the group that ran the study/tests.

Wasn't there a report posted here last year that had the IQ's of various presidents that listed all the democratic prezs as genius' and some of the republican prezs as mentally retarded. I suspect this survey is false, just as that one was.

andyfox
04-22-2004, 04:59 PM
That's only the vast majority of them who post here.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

HDPM
04-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Kind of funny ranking. I took a political test and scored almost in the reverse order. I was most sympathetic to the libertarians which didn't surprise me. What did surprise me is that the greens were #2, followed pretty closely by republican positions. Democrat positions were last for me. I am a republican given some political realities, but that may change. Given some political realities. The libertarians are the only option, I just wonder if there is any hope there.

Jim Kuhn
04-22-2004, 07:07 PM
I am just glad the penis is bigger on us Libertarians! I put my hat on top of mine! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Utah
04-22-2004, 08:15 PM
The vast majority of Republicans are bigoted and dumb and don't realise they are being pissed on by the few who make the money.

Wow! What amazing wit. The republicans dont stand a chance in hell against intellectual giants like yourself.

BTW - while you are basking in the glow of your intellectual superiority - go listen to one of John Kerry's speeches. I need someone with your huge IQ to explain to me his message. "We need Change. I am for education. I am for health care"
Brilliant!!!! Wow, what an idea - to be for education. Mercy me - why hasnt anyone thought of that before!!"

andyfox
04-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Yes, every time he opens his mouth, I feel another dollar slip away. /images/graemlins/wink.gif But then the president opens his and I feel that dollar coming back.

Thank goodness there's no viable third party candidate, or we'd have to tear up each other's checks! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,
Andy

daryn
04-22-2004, 09:47 PM
over 10,000 people! wow!! that's like what, .0033% of the population of this country?

man what a conclusive study!

in other news, i'm making 10bb/hr playing $10/$20 holdem. of course that's only over 10,000 hands.. but i think i can sustain it.

southerndog
04-22-2004, 10:32 PM
Actually, that's a pretty large sample.

Utah
04-22-2004, 10:49 PM
LMAO - You nailed that one exactly right. I think our bet boils down to who speaks less.

PuppetMaster
04-23-2004, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
over 10,000 people! wow!! that's like what, .0033% of the population of this country?

man what a conclusive study!

in other news, i'm making 10bb/hr playing $10/$20 holdem. of course that's only over 10,000 hands.. but i think i can sustain it.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are joking right?

Search Ebay for a used College Statistics Book.

daryn
04-23-2004, 07:08 PM
no joke baby.

Ray Zee
04-23-2004, 09:39 PM
okay lets make it clear. bush has a low iq. and no one would vote for someone who was dumber than they are. so the repubs. must have a lower iq than bush.
the dems. must be stupid as well to lose to such a person.

paland
04-23-2004, 10:54 PM
Do you have a link to this poll? I want to see how Independants scored. (NOT the "American Independant Party", but those of us with no party affiliation. I think I checked "No Party" when I registered this year instead of my usual "Independant".