PDA

View Full Version : god bless the maniacs

MicroBob
04-22-2004, 04:08 AM
Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: MicroBob is BB with J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB completes, MicroBob checks.

Flop: (2 SB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">MicroBob bets</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (2 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">MicroBob bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">MicroBob 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB caps</font>, MicroBob calls.

River: (10 BB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, MicroBob calls.

Final Pot: 12 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 12 BB, between MicroBob and SB.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by MicroBob (12 BB).</font>

Results in white below:
MicroBob shows Jd 3c (two pair, jacks and threes).
SB shows 8s Kd (high card, king).
Outcome: MicroBob wins 12 BB.

DoctorDrew
04-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Hey don't laugh. Maybe the guy had a seizure and kept clicking his mouse.

Seriously though, was there any reason this guy might have pegged you for a folder? Or is he just a moron? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sublime
04-22-2004, 11:33 AM
They still play THIS crazy at 2/4?

SofaCoach
04-22-2004, 09:17 PM
I'm not saying the guy isn't crazy but.... I've recently moved up to Party 2/4 and one of the things I've noticed is the large number of hands that do not go to showdown. This guy may be having some success buying pots (trying too hard in this case though).

Or maybe he was just drunk.

Uppercut
04-22-2004, 11:35 PM
Raise the river.

bisonbison
04-22-2004, 11:57 PM
raise the river

I don't think so. This action at this limit will show you a set or top 2 way too often for that to be value.

MicroBob
04-23-2004, 04:12 AM
obviously i WISH i had raised of course.....but he was showing strength so what the hell could i do?? i thought i was beat.

i had a couple of these types of hands late late last night.

it doesnt happen all the time, but some of the west-coast late-nighters get a little bit goofy every once in awhile (or the super late-night east-coasters).

of course, that's around 5am in my time-zone....and i don't always make it to take them on. and they seem to come in waves as best i can tell.

josie_wales
04-23-2004, 09:01 AM
MB,

You go 4-bets on the turn.

Then the 6d scares you into just calling?

What hand did you put him on that the 6 helped?

JW

kiemo
04-23-2004, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
obviously i WISH i had raised of course.....but he was showing strength so what the hell could i do?? i thought i was beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am with Josie on this one. If you think you are beat, why are you 3-betting the turn and then calling the extra bet when he caps?