PDA

View Full Version : geez, i dont like this one either....

MicroBob
04-22-2004, 02:57 AM
kind of a follow-up to the 'do you bet this hand'. now ive got 4 oppoennts and nobody acts like they have a damn thing until the end.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: MicroBob is CO with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, <font color="CC3333">MicroBob raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="CC3333">MicroBob raises</font>, Button calls, BB calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (8.25 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
BB checks, MP3 checks, <font color="CC3333">MicroBob bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls, MP3 calls.

River: (12.25 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
BB checks, MP3 checks, <font color="CC3333">MicroBob bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, BB folds, MP3 folds, MicroBob calls.

Final Pot: 16.25 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 16.25 BB, between MicroBob and Button.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Button (16.25 BB).</font>

MicroBob
04-22-2004, 04:05 AM
MicroBob shows Kc Js (two pair, kings and jacks).
Button shows Ts Qh (straight, ace high).
Outcome: Button wins 16.25 BB.

nolanfan34
04-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Tough beat. I probably would have slowed down on the turn after the A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif hit, and checked/called it down. Too scary of a board out there for my liking.

As for the button's play, I can only guess he wanted to see if someone was check-raising with a made flush on the turn? Either way, tough to get away from that hand at the end, I certainly could see playing it the same way.