PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what to do!

ZootMurph
04-21-2004, 09:34 PM
SB raised every time he was in the blinds and the pot was unraised (6 out of 9 times... other three were raised and he called all three). CO is new player, no read. Rest of the table is loose passive from what I've seen (54 hands), except MP2, who was not in this hand.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: ZootMurph is MP1 with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. CO posts a blind of $0.75.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, ZootMurph calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO (poster) checks, Button folds, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, ZootMurph calls, CO calls.

Flop: (12.50 SB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(6 players) </font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, ZootMurph checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, ZootMurph calls.

Turn: (8.75 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(5 players) </font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, ZootMurph checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, ZootMurph calls.

River: (12.75 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">ZootMurph bets</font>, CO calls, SB folds, UTG+1 folds.

Final Pot: 14.75 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 14.75 BB, between ZootMurph and CO.</font> &gt;

Results later.

sublime
04-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Fold pre flop

thirddan
04-21-2004, 10:03 PM
KJo in MP in a multiway pot that i know is going to be raised is an easy muck i think, suited is different...Fold flop you have nothing, fold turn you have nothing...

citizenkn
04-21-2004, 11:31 PM
Fold pre-flop. Fold on the flop. Fold on the turn. But your river play was fine. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chasing with nothing but overcards all the way to the river is a money-losing proposition, long term...