PDA

View Full Version : Vegas poker seminars

04-04-2002, 02:54 PM
If I am recalling correctly last summer there was a poker seminar in Vegas with multiple speakers, etc. (possibly at the Orleans?). I think I read about it in one of the mags.

I was wondering if this was going to happen again this year. I tried searching the web without any luck.

04-04-2002, 03:39 PM
Chaos- It was the "world poker players conference" at the Orleans last July. It was the first of (hopefully) many to come. Last year, Annie Duke, Mike Caro, Helmuth, and scores of other "famous" and interesting poker players were there (including Babe). Another is planned for this year. I will get back to you as soon as I find out the details.

04-04-2002, 10:01 PM
Babe:

In what capacity were you present at that poker seminar?

04-04-2002, 11:06 PM
Chaos- Looks like July 5th is the date for this year's conference. Stay tuned..

04-04-2002, 11:09 PM
Centurion- I was at the WPPC last year as a student. This year, I will be there as the famous PokerBabe student :-) C Ya then? Where do you play, by the way?

04-05-2002, 01:41 AM
Just a reminder that David and I will have a question and answer session at The Mirage on April 26 at 3:00 pm. It is free so the price is right. Last year's session produced a pretty lively discussion and I expect this year to be even more so.

Hey PokerBabe:

We hope to see you there.

Best wishes,

Mason

04-05-2002, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the info. Is the conference longer than one day? I am heading back out to SF for a wedding on the 5th of July. But could be in Vegas the following day.

04-05-2002, 01:35 PM
Mason- I will definately be at your seminar. I'm really looking forward to it. Babe

04-05-2002, 08:10 PM
Chaos- WPPC seminar is one day only. Babe

04-05-2002, 10:52 PM
Babe:

You are causing quite a stir among the variety of the 'macho' poker players. What a weapon? I can imagine the mental distraction at a table.

Unfair advantage ..........

Be gentle on these gusy - not too much teasing!

O.K.

04-06-2002, 10:43 AM
Centurion--Be gentle, you say? Hey--these guys are trying to get into my.................CHIPS! Unfair advantage? Why not? Any edge is a good edge! Besides, the boys need and like a little "action" from the Babe--since they can't get her chips,.....they can at least dream.....!! And how about me? You think it's easy to concentrate when "cool shades Clark" is around? Ha, LOL and Woo-hoo! BTW...where do you live/play? Babe

04-07-2002, 02:29 AM
Babe:

You, indeed, do intrigue me. That is for sure! When in Vegas the next time, I try to meet you.

I recently moved to the East Coast - far away from a potential trouble.

I wish you the best, but have a heart on the poor, vulnerable guys around you. As we both agreed, you do have the adventage.

Regards,

Centurion

04-07-2002, 02:07 PM
I figured it might be since The Orleans poker tournament starts the next day. Looks like I'll miss the WPPC seminar this year too.