PDA

View Full Version : QQ hand

J6o All In
04-20-2004, 06:57 PM
My Action?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB completes, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+2 calls, CO calls, SB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, CO calls, SB folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, CO calls.

Turn: (8.50 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+2 folds, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero ???

thirddan
04-20-2004, 07:07 PM
i would probably fold, seems like a slowplayed hand...CO limped preflop and called a raise, cold called two on the flop then one more and now on the turn he raises? the K doesn't complete any draws, unless he had KT/K5/K3, im guessing a set...

cold_cash
04-20-2004, 07:09 PM
Punt.

If you can't do that, I would fold unless you think this guy is capable of putting a move on you with a hand you can beat. If that's the case, call it down.

In my experience in this situation, however, they've usually got the goods.

thrillhouse
04-20-2004, 07:10 PM
You are probably beat...
Unfortunately I think you have too much money already in the pot, so you should probably call. Atleast you gain information on how that player plays when you call. I'm guessing you lost to KT.
-Thrillho

sublime
04-20-2004, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are probably beat...
Unfortunately I think you have too much money already in the pot, so you should probably call. Atleast you gain information on how that player plays when you call. I'm guessing you lost to KT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not how much YOU have in the pot, its how much the pot is laying you to see the river. In this case not enough.

thirddan
04-20-2004, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Atleast you gain information on how that player plays when you call.

[/ QUOTE ]

At this limit you won't learn anything by doing this, you might as well save the two BB's...Most of the times you will just see someone who made a poor play to outdraw you...