PDA

View Full Version : never enough hand histories

bmedwar
04-20-2004, 01:40 PM
looking through my last 100 hands (and I do mean my last 100 hands, as in I busted :-) )... 2 of 4 big losses were from playing J9s. This time I'm on the button, there is a raise, but seems to be enough commited players to make the call correct. Let me know why, if you think otherwise.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, <font color="CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO folds, Hero calls, SB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(6 players) </font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, MP3 calls, Hero calls, SB folds, UTG+1 folds.

Turn: (6.75 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, MP3 folds, Hero calls.

River: (8.75 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10.75 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 10.75 BB, between BB, MP1 and Hero.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by BB (10.75 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
BB shows 4h 4c (three of a kind, fours).
MP1 shows Kc Ks (one pair, kings).
Hero shows 9c Jc (high card, queen).
Outcome: BB wins 10.75 BB. </font>

NoChance
04-20-2004, 01:48 PM
These hand histories should be posted in the micro limits forum to get more responses.

As for the hand, I would have folded this one pre flop.

Guido
04-20-2004, 02:33 PM
Post this in the Micro limit forum. Ultra easy fold PF, fold the river you have nothing!!!

Guido

karlson
04-20-2004, 03:23 PM
I think the preflop call is not as bad as people seem to think, but I'd probably want at least one other player in the middle before I make it.

The river play is the most bizarre thing I've seen for a while. Are you hoping to snap off exactly 89? This is the preflop raiser, after all. Maybe you got confused or something.

Also, either the converter is broken, or your hand history was malformed, because it seems the BB was in the hand all the way, but is never mentioned.