PDA

View Full Version : Playing rags from small blind (argue with a friend)

King_J
04-20-2004, 12:29 PM
So, Last time I had an argue with my friend (FatLoser) he posted it here and asked who was right and the first one to answer was Mason and he said I was right. So I hope I have the same "luck" again.

We have an argue and to avoid friendship-answer I will not tell whos saying what.

One of us thinks its okey to complete from sb with 64o, 75o-type of hands after 4 limpers (Online play 15-30 with mostly bad players) While the other half of us says its completely wrong and folds those hands instantly.

So, whos right, the folder och the caller?

Edit: The small blind is 7$ (costs 8$ to call)

DcifrThs
04-20-2004, 03:49 PM
if it costs more than .5 sb's in the sb then these are instafolds in 15/30. with only 1/3 to call, they are instacalls.

-Barron

swimfan
04-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Complete, you're getting 10:1 odds to call. I believe this gives you proper odds to complete in hopes of hitting a straight/2 pair/set/full house/straight draw on your flop. This doesn't even take in consideration of what your implied odds may be.

King_J
04-21-2004, 03:53 PM
is it just too tough?

I would definitely appreciate some more answers cause we havenīt decided whos right yet

Ps. I dont tilt very often, but I have realized that I am tilting when its too hot in the room. So I will keep a window open more often /images/graemlins/smile.gif

J.R.
04-21-2004, 04:02 PM
some thoughts (http://www.pokerstove.com/unsuited.txt)