PDA

View Full Version : 10,10 hand...

Catch of the Day
04-20-2004, 05:57 AM
Hey I thought that this was an interesting hand. Player to my left is a calling station, and over-all the table seems loose-passive.

1/2 (6 max) (Real Money)

I am in the cut-off with 10, 10.

UTG calls, MP folds I raise, Calling station on the button calls. SB calls, BB calls, UTG 3 bets, all call.

Flop [ 4c, As, Js ]

SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, I call, Calling Station calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Turn [ Jc ]

Its checked around.

River [ 3d ]

Check, Bet, I fold, fold, fold...

Anyone give up on the flop, what about the turn? and river?

Thanks,

Catch-

stoxtrader
04-20-2004, 10:01 AM
I probably fold on the flop.

There are 15 bets on the flop, maybe close enough to give you odds to draw to your 2 outer, except for the fact that a T gives a nice redraw and you are first to act after the flop bettor, giving three people the chance at a raise. I think it's a flop fold 5 handed.

Azhrarn
04-20-2004, 03:55 PM
I would probably fold on the flop bet, particularly if I did not have the 10 of spades.

If I did call, it would be with the intention of calling down if the situation did not deteriorate (ie, more overcards or someone other than utg showing strength.) Which is a long-winded way of saying I would call the river here if I were still in. I've seen some very bizarre limp-reraises, and no else is saying they have anything.