PDA

View Full Version : Why don't I just play horrible while I'm at it

bicyclekick
04-19-2004, 07:45 PM
Online 15/30, no reads right now. My connection keeps shitting out and i'm getting a little pissed off. I just got disconnected with k's under the gun about 8 hands previous.

4 people limp to the button who raises, I look down at 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif and call.
flop comes 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gifj/images/graemlins/spade.gif
i check, utg bets
called in 3 places including by the pf raiser, I call too.
turn a 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif of spades, same action. (I think I shoulda dumped it right here...)
river 10/images/graemlins/spade.gif, checked to the button(pf raiser) who bets. all but one fold.

Would you fold on the river getting about 14-1 on the call? In my frustration I didn't really think about it too clearly. I think it's an extremely straightforward call that needs to be made. if UTG bets and is called, that's different, but since it came from the button folding is disasterous, no?

Nate tha' Great
04-19-2004, 07:51 PM
I think you have a very straightforward fold on the river. If you were closing the action, you might have a call.