PDA

View Full Version : Heads up reversed blinds (cross posted)

BigBaitsim (milo)
04-19-2004, 06:00 PM
With apologies for cross-posting here at at the Single Table Tourney forum:

How would people adjust to playing heads up with the Button in the BB? Assume you are against a player who sees 75% of flops when heads-up.

BigBaitsim (milo)
04-19-2004, 11:22 PM
Told you there was no message. What, you didn't believe me?

blackaces13
04-19-2004, 11:51 PM
BigB,

I'm not sure why this question is relevant? Do you play in a home game where the organizer plays incorrectly?

I can't tell you a thing about how it would change strategy but my gut tells me not much. Also, I'd say seeing 75% of flops HU is pretty normal no? I'm not a big HU player, in fact its a major weakness in my SNG game.

BigBaitsim (milo)
04-20-2004, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BigB,

I'm not sure why this question is relevant? Do you play in a home game where the organizer plays incorrectly?

I can't tell you a thing about how it would change strategy but my gut tells me not much. Also, I'd say seeing 75% of flops HU is pretty normal no? I'm not a big HU player, in fact its a major weakness in my SNG game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Play at a local lodge where this is the setup. The 75% is just what is typical. I play in this game because the lodge boys suck.

Nick B.
04-20-2004, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why this question is relevant? Do you play in a home game where the organizer plays incorrectly

[/ QUOTE ]

Party's blinds are incorrect.

blackaces13
04-20-2004, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party's blinds are incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

No they're not. I'm watching an SNG down to 2 players right now and the button in the SB, this is correct.

Nick B.
04-20-2004, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No they're not. I'm watching an SNG down to 2 players right now and the button in the SB, this is correct.

[/ QUOTE ]
They are playing ring games.