PDA

View Full Version : has anyone played against me?

bmedwar
04-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Has anyone played against me on PartyPoker (name is "bmedwar")? Am I a complete suck-ass poker player? Anyone have PokerTracker notes on me? Do they indicate leaks? I busted, losing $1000, on Party. I'll wait until next year to try on-line poker again. My main problem was playing too high of limits and at times maniac post-flop play.

bdk3clash
04-19-2004, 09:14 PM
I have played a whopping 13 hands against you at Party 2/4. The only one you showed down was AKo in the SB vs. the BB's 97o. 97o g00t.

MicroBob
04-19-2004, 10:39 PM
sorry to hear about your losses.
post some HH's here if you want some analysis of what might have gone wrong.

i have zero hands against you at all levels.
your VP$IP of 0% is a bit too tight.
your PFR of 0% is not aggressive enough.

the closest i come to you is a guy named bmccathren.
i have 19 hands against him and he has won $2.50 at 2/4.
he won a $4.50 pot with AJs (only shown hand).

HavanaBanana
04-20-2004, 04:33 AM
Got one word for you bud, <font color="red"> Rubberband! </font>
Put it on your wrist and pull it everytime you know you make a bad play.

Party has quite a high Rake(upped in December), so not only did you lose a grand, but you also paid more rake than neccesary, now that must Hurt!
Redeposit and play tournaments, they are more fun, and you can make a lot in a day if lucky and good.

gl /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bmedwar
04-20-2004, 09:32 AM
is ultimatebet.com the prefered place to play considering rake and lack of tough competition.

bdk3clash
04-20-2004, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is ultimatebet.com the prefered place to play considering rake and lack of tough competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my opinion, the higher rake on Party is more than offset by the fact that the players there suck more than the players on any other site.