PDA

View Full Version : Au revoir twoplustwo

spamuell
04-19-2004, 10:21 AM
Hello all,

This post is to announce my departure from the twoplustwo forums. It is only temporary, I have some very important exams spread over the next few months, and I have been spending way too much time thinking about poker.

I’m posting here, because this is my home forum, and I suppose the main point of this post is to say thank you to all those excellent posters in this forum who may very well have moved to greener pastures (such as Small Stakes) by the time that I return. I will not name you, for fear of omission, but you know who you are (I’m not thinking of the higher limit posters who post in the micros forum, although they are appreciated too).

Good luck all, continue to improve your game, I’m going to need all the help I can get from you guys when I return in July!

Thanks again, I really value what you have all made this forum.

Sam

StellarWind
04-19-2004, 10:24 AM
Good luck and see you soon.

afk
04-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Good luck on your exams! I can definetly identify though, I'm in the middle of my exams right now (though only spread over a week or two), I've been posting a bit but haven't actually played poker in over a week. Well... time to go study. Good luck, looking forward to seeing you back.

aas
04-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Good luck on your exams.

bisonbison
04-19-2004, 02:29 PM
See you soon, spammy.

Helpful exam mnemonic: if it's yellow, let it mellow. if it's brown, flush it down.

Mason Malmuth
04-19-2004, 02:31 PM
Hi spamuell:

See you when you get back in July.

Best wishes,
Mason

TheRake
04-19-2004, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks again, I really value what you have all made this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here Guy...You'll be missed round these parts...good luck.

TheRake

symphonic
04-19-2004, 03:09 PM
Good luck! Putting education before poker is a +EV move all the way.

thirddan
04-19-2004, 04:52 PM
Good Luck Spamuell...

See you when you return...

sublime
04-19-2004, 08:01 PM
Good luck and see you when you return.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

spamuell
07-02-2004, 06:05 PM
So, I'm back /images/graemlins/laugh.gif, I wonder if anyone remembers me. I haven't been thinking about poker all that much recently but I did recently re-read TOP and HEPFAP so hopefully I'm close to being at the level I was at when I left. I'll probably be hanging around the micros and will probably start again from .5/1 just to get back in the swing of things. So, have party, prima and pacific changed or are they just as fishy as they were a couple of months ago? I notice the boards are looking nice (and that all the people who I used to give advice to are now Pooh-Bahs!).

Anyway, hopefully I will be able to learn as much as I did previously and give some back too. It's really great to be back. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thirddan
07-02-2004, 06:43 PM
welcome back /images/graemlins/smile.gif

and party and pacific are still fishy...

Peter Harris
07-03-2004, 07:22 AM
heya spam

party is still nice and loosey goosey. they have introduced bad beat tables 1/2 and higher but not added the drop yet, so it's normal rake but nutters playing trying to get the jackpot. I'm educating myself there until the drop comes in.

Good to see you back! hope to see you at the tables soon.
Pete Harris