PDA

View Full Version : Silly Hand of the Week

naphand
04-18-2004, 06:33 AM
For some reason this hand is not in my PT history, so I am doing it from memory, the cards me and LAG hold are correct, the flop is correct, turn and river were not significant anyway but are approx correct, I think the Button was as it was, hmmm...well yeah,close enough.

PokerStars 6 Max - 5 handed

I am fairly new to the table but it is clear that LAG (2 to my right) is a loon, and appears to favour raising connectors PF. I hate him already and am looking to start a fight.

I have 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif9 /images/graemlins/club.gif in the SB

UTG limps, CO raises, Button calls, I call, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: Q /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ /images/graemlins/club.gif

I bet, UTG calls, CO raises, Button folds, I 3-bet, UTG folds, CO caps, I call.

Turn: 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I check, CO bets, I CR, CO 3-bets, I call.

River: 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I check, CO bets, I call.

Results in white below:

<font color="white">CO shows KJo, and ummm, I lose</font>

Do I get some kind of prize?

PS. I was not on tilt, but fancied some madness points. Did I overdo it... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

naphand
04-18-2004, 06:50 AM
Maybe "silly hand of the week" should be posted in isolation, but this was an amusing follow-up.

Table was the same players, this time I am CO and LAG is BB, I have have Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/club.gif.

PF: UTG limps, I raise, Button folds, SB completes, BB 3-bets, UTG calls, I cap, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gifJ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG checks, I bet, BB raises, UTG calls, I 3-bet, BB caps, UTG calls, I call.

Turn: 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

UTG checks, I bet, BB raises, UTG folds, I 3-bet, BB caps, I call.

River: 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet, BB raises, I call

Results in white below:

<font color="white">BB shows 67o and MHIG.

Oh well, I missed the River cap, but eventually figured he might just have an 8, what with the River raise...</font>