View Full Version : intertops and affiliates

stripsqueez
04-18-2004, 03:35 AM
i've got a problem that i could use some help with

i have a freind who has a party and an empire account and wishes to open an intertops account in order to avail himself of a rake rebate - he has asked me if i would become an affiliate at intertops in order to do this

questions;

1 - i checked out the intertops site and they do have a rake rebate affiliate arrangement - how hard is it to become an affiliate ? - do you need to have a website ?

2 - is there a drama with having 3 accounts at party skins or is it a matter of opening the account via a different computer ?

3 - i would like to join intertops via an affiliate please pm me

thanks in advance

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

serling
04-18-2004, 04:21 AM
Hi stripsqueez --

It isn't difficult becoming an affiliate, but I think you do need to have a website. They'll check it out and then approve you. Your website becomes part of your affiliate referral link, but doesn't otherwise seem to be connected (in other words, you could probably list any website).

Since the Party crackdown, you may end up having to use a different computer to sign up/deposit before the account works.

Intertops has a 100+10 multi tomorrow with the top 3 winning seats to the Austrian Masters. Nine people are signed up so far. Their multis rarely attract more than 20 people...

Same goes with their WSOP multi next month, where one person is guaranteed a seat...

Much nicer (experience and overlay) playing a pool of 17 people vs. 2000 and a possible crash. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

serling