PDA

View Full Version : unimproved foamy cleanser in CO

anduril
04-17-2004, 10:25 PM
10-20 online. My image is very aggressive, especially vs the 2 weak/tight players on my left. Button is straight forward, slightly tight when on the button.

way-too-loose UTG limps like he has the past 7-8 orbits in a row, hasn't won a hand from UTG yet...folded to me in CO with AJo, I raise, button calls, BB calls, UTG calls. 4 to flop

flop = 2 5 7r

BB checks, UTG checks, I bet, button calls, BB folds, UTG folds

turn = 2

I check, button bets, I call

river = K

I bet...

Gabe
04-17-2004, 11:40 PM
Looks right. Might work.

34TheTruth34
04-18-2004, 08:53 AM
I don't like it given the description of the player. You describe him as a tight player and he's cold-called a PF raise and a flop bet. It seems to me like he has something and I don't think he's laying it down. If I had something like 44 or 66 here, I wouldn't fold it (however, I fold on the river for one bet A LOT less than the average player on 2+2, so I may not be best example). Of course, I wouldn't have played either one of those hands like that either.

Then again, from the description of the player, he sounds kind of cautious, he may have layed it down. He only has to fold more than once out of every eight times to make this a good play. I don't think it worked this time though, I'm guessing you got called by pocket sixes.